• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

LordNaskill

Darius Slept on the chair and awoke because of the chatting he then began to write down more of the things he saw one after the other he did this until his hand was sore "Ouch" Darius said as he put the book down and moved closer towards the group just as he did that a new Nord had walked in ((OCC: Sorkvild time))
    He was strange wearing little armour but had a dears skeleton head as his helm and what looked to be a gem in the back of his neck that was broken Sorkvild walked up to the bartender and orded a drink he then sat close to the group and Darius

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Virk settled down after noticing how sad he looked to be afraid of his mother. "Y-You just don't know how or who she is..." More people were showing up, which for Virk meant a merrier environment. He smiled and then remembered he didn't know how the other people ended up there. "Hmm... What about you friends? How did you end here in this tavern?"

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    Marius thought a bit, for it had been a few days since he'd arrived, then began "Well, one night while I was traveling the area, and the Skyrim night cold was starting to seep through my cloak, I came across a small camp of what appeared to be farmers. I asked if they could spare a warm meal, and gave them some coin, and they invited me in. But, I knew something was wrong. They weren't just traveling like me, no, they were...displaced. I'd gotten that from some whispers I'd heard when I first approached the camp; as I came out from the shadows of the forest, they had been startled, and one drew a sword. Must've been my eyes or something, but they called me... 'vampire'." ((Marius has piercing green eyes, which sometimes unnerves people.))
    "Luckily for them, the traveler they let in was just what they needed." He looked at Virk, who seemed to be listening intently. "Apparently some nest of blood-drinkers had been feeding on their livestock at first, and then soon attacked their neighbor, violently murdered the family for their blood. They had a farm on the plains near Whiterun. I decided to help 'em."

"Well, I tracked down the cave and...did my service to the community." He paused, remembering the blood spilled in the dark confines of the cave.
    "When the job was finished, I managed to get lost, thanks to a rainstorm. Anyways, it soaked my map when I had accidentally left it out camping in the forest. Good map too. Good defined roads and such. I wandered about, and, somehow I ended up here."
    Having finished his story, Marius sat back in his chair, waiting for his companion's response.

Writes-Many-Posts

Vrik gladly nodded for Marius' share. "Good story, good story. Virk never liked blood drinkers. They made his life worse an worse... Until poor me had to leave Whiterun. Since I have travelled septimless, the only thing one could ever want from Virk Wiing would be his blood or his flesh." The people who said mad people weren't afraid of anything were wrong. Virk had strong fear for vampires and he knew it. "If everything goes well for Virk, he won't meet an vampire soon."

Celduin

An Imperial disowned by his people
    (Charecter card is Here. Hope you don't mind me joining in)

Celduin strides on the path, armor clanking noisily. He has been travling for near a day now and needs a reprive from the icy cold of night and the constant attack of wolves. he ses a man far off in the distance walk into a small stone building. That doesnt seem like quit a bad idea he thinks to himself while following the figure into the building.

He enters the tavern in a huff. Quietly he begins scanning the contents of a room. He laughs silenty to himself. This should be good.

He sits down at a table in the corner and calls for the barman, asking for 2 bottles of his best spiced wine an a peasent roast. He traveled far today. He deserved it.

Writes-Many-Posts

A man walks in. Virk failed to understand if he was imperial or an elf. "Hope you don't mind if Virk sits here with you?" He smiled, as he stomach was satisfied and he could socialize and do nothing but that, without any complaints from hunger or thirst.

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    ( can i jump in)

Azir L'Stros

"So much treasure, so little time..."
    ((OOC: Hope you don't mind if I jump in. Don't have a CC, but you'll learn more about my character as the thread goes on.))

A figure in the shadows slowly creeped toward the family of deer. The Redguard hadn't eaten in days, and this hunger made him more reckless than usual. Suddenly - Crunch! - he stepped on a stick, sending off the deer. "Damn," Ahzar swore under his breath. The Redguard stood up. A bit over 6 feet tall, he was taller than the average Nord. The years of moving, stalking, wandering, combined with his diet of wild meat and sparse vegetation, had made Ahzar a muscular, but lean man. He surveyed the landscape with his piercing gray eyes. No food in sight, but it would be getting dark soon, and the wind was picking up a bit. He considered setting up a camp, but there was about an hour of sunlight left, so the Redguard pressed on in search of an inn.

A few minutes later, he heard a crunch behind him. Probable a bandit. Nothing he couldn't take care of, but there would be more nearby. "Damn," Ahzar said for the second time. He quickly considered his options while walking as if there wasn't a noisy lowlife stalking him. He had an ebony sword at his waist, a combat dagger, an ebony bow, and several throwing daggers at the right side of his waist, used for throwing as well as skinning. Ahzar smiled to himself, admiring his smithing skills. Ahzar thoughts wandered to the bandit for a few moments, then he made up a strategy.

He turned around, hurling one of his daggers at the figure. The bandit let out a small groan as the dagger that pierced his heart killed him. With sword in his right hand and dagger in his left, he charged at one of the brigand's comrades, dodging his clumsy warhammer and killing him with a few quick strokes. In a few moments, they were all dead. Ahzar had barely broken a sweat. As a hunter and wanderer, he could stalk for hours, run for miles, and fight a hundred bandits should the need arise. His aggressive dual-wielding fighting style and his dodging ability made the fight that much shorter. But his leather armor, though reinforced, could not stand the swing of a battleaxe. Evasion was his main defence. Because of this, fights did not last long. They couldn't.

Ahzar took his fur cloak from his pack and wrapped himself in it. The wind was much stronger now, and it was getting colder, now that the sun was close to setting. He wandered around, and it began to rain. His camping supplies were soaked, which meant no fire. But in the distance, he saw....an inn? It was surprising to see an inn in the middle of the forest, but it was a place where he could rest, and maybe find out where he was.

Ahzar ran all the way there, bursting through the doors. The innkeeper looked at him with a look of mild surprise, then said, "Do you need anything?" "Yes," Ahzar replied. "I need a bowl of venison stew, 3 pieces of beef, a carrot, 2 red apples, and a bottle of Honningbrew Mead. Also, could you fill up my water pouch?" "Uh, sure," the innkeeper said, taking the small purse of septims and the goatskin pouch that Ahzar gave him. Once the food arrived, Ahzar ate it hastily, then bought another bottle of mead. As he was setting his cloak over the fire, Ahzar heard a conversation. Sitting on a bench, he drank and listened.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts