New Super Smash Bros Revealed!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benthos

Proud Mer
E3 reveal:

It flipped everyone out. Neat reveal and all but I personally can't wait for more.

Nintendo Direct:

Official Super Smash Bros. website:
www.smashbros.com
Supposed to be updated often so keep an eye out for them!
We can discuss all things Super Smash Bros. here so it doesn't derail other threads about E3 2013 as well. So what do you think? Who do you want to play with? Who do you hope will be in the game as well as who do you think will guarantee be in the games? This is for both 3DS and Wii-U!

Edit: If nobody has posted the most recent updates shared by the team, please feel free to post any and all un-posted material.

Reaper87

吉光
YES!!! I loved Melee and Brawl (unlocked all characters in both games and played them to death).
Sounds good!
;)

Benthos

Proud Mer
Not convinced to buy the Wii U still, but I'll get the 3DS version. Nice to see Mega Man in there.

I fear the incoming fanfiction, art, and mods of the Wii Fit Trainer.
I'm certain there were already quite a few but with the upcoming material has guaranteed boosting her popularity and thus making far more than she could have done on her own.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Not convinced to buy the Wii U still, but I'll get the 3DS version. Nice to see Mega Man in there.

I fear the incoming fanfiction, art, and mods of the Wii Fit Trainer.
You think they'll come out with a 3DS version of Smash? That would be awesome

Benthos

Proud Mer
Cross compatibility would be so great lol
It's not just cross compatibility but also each version has their own stages that the other doesn't have. 3DS version will have stages centered around the handhelds while Wii-U version will have home console based stages.

Remember to check out the official site to keep up with it.
I posted the Super Smash Bros direct video in the first post to check out for more information which I highly encourage to check out if you're a fan of the series.

geardawks

I'll gut you in the stomach and twist
OMGOMGOMGOMG. Need to buy a WiiU just for this. Hopefully they added a few more characters as well :)

-Crosses fingers, hoping for Zero-

Benthos

Proud Mer