• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

do you like this

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cant make up mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hell wolf 95

this dlc adds a dwemer and snow elf city, but they are out side of skyrim and you can only get there through a quest and once you get there you cant leave till you are done. how it starts off is when you go to the collage of winterhold there is a guy reading a book named strange man when you talk to him he ask you what do you want. then he ask you to retrive something for him it is a book (no name for book yet). once you retrive this book he tells you his name (malkoth). he ask you could you help him find something and tells you to met him at a cave a little bit bellow markath. in the cave there is a rope bridge. this activates a cutscene where he cross and turn around and ask you if you are coming. then as soon as you get to the middle of the bridge it breaks and you fall in to water. When your character wakes up he is in a dwemer house and you hear a man say "so your finally awake" (and the quest is complete and start up a new one named where am i) and the guy says to you, "you owe me for saving you". you ask why and he says "because my ship was damaged trying to save you". you can ask him how did it get damaged and he replys a storm rolled started to role in and i was fishing and i saw you floating in the water on a log my wife told me to just leave you for the storm but i refused to leave you and you owe me big moeny for the repairs then you say you dont have any moeny on you (because before you leave for the cave malkoth takes all your items a puts them in a chest and gives you some gear from his chest to wear dont worry you keep your weapons you had equiped) then he says well you better find somework to do to complete the quest you have to give him 1000 gold this will take a couple of days because you are not allowed to use that money (which with this dlc there are new thing you can do which is work a a shop which you have to talk to its owner to do and he will pay you 100 gold a day of work and this only happens with certain shops not all and effects the whole game) after you give him the gold you can ask him where are we exactly and he replys in a dwemer city of malkoth (you well figure out why its named the same as the man later) then you ask him anything else you could do and he says no no wait yes their is could you go get me some iron from the mine just west of here when you enter the mine you are approached by someone he ask you what are you doing here you reply im here to get (no name yet) some iron ore the guy replys ok but you dont look like a snow elf to me and you ask him snow elf why are they here he replys are you stupid or what snow elves are slaves you can ask why or just say can i get the iron if you ask why he says because who wants to pay someone to mine when you can have a race do it for free (this is a question that does not matter does not effect anything at all) then go get the iron after you are done mining you are approached by a snow elf he says your no elf what are you (because snow elfs are not educated here so they have no clue what alot of things are) then you tell him your race and he says him interisting and you get another option in your quest asking you to talk to him again when you do this quest well complete and start a new one called the escape (i am going to split off the sides from here)

dwemer side
so if you dont talk to the snow elf you will go back to that guy and give him the ore and a guard walks in and says you, you were conversing with the snow elf back in the mine wernt you you can say yes or no but if you say no he says your lying and kills you so say yes and he well ask you what did he ask you say nothing much just ask me what race was i then the guard says hmmm maybe we can use you to our advantage in the war you can ask what war or say you will help him (ot like you have a choice) and he will give you some new items that come with the dlc (which is royal dwemer armor and new dwemer weapons which are as strong as deadirc weapons and armor) and tells you not to put them on yet and he ask you to got to the mine again and ask you to talk to that snow elf again this starts up a new quest called the spy then you go talk to the snow elf and you ask what did he want earlier and he tells you to follow him and leads you to a cave in the mine which has trolls and new creatures and the quest ask you to equip the armor now the snow elf ask you where did you get that you tell him i killed a guard outside he replys good we could use some one like you so you follow him through the three caves and he leads you to a snow elf hidden city he starts to tell you about the city when a dragon flys overhead the snow elf says dont worry he is on our side now you have the option to kill him then you go back through the cave having to fight snow elves now when you get back to the city you tell the guard what you have learned he says a dragon they have a dragon i must tell the king of this you need to come to so you follow him to the castle and go inside to talk to the king when you find the king talk to him he says well well well an old face that i thought i would never see again so what have you learned about the snow elves my friend you tell him they have a dragon malkoth says dammed snow elves how did they learn to tame a dragon and thats the end of the spy quest then talk to the king agian and he says i need you to get one more thing for me its up in the cliffs of morthin and (this starts up a new quest that gives you a achievment on the 360 or ps3) you go to the cliffs of morthin when you get there thier are snow elves getting the item you need so they get away do to the another dragon that attacks called a snow elf dragon and on the dragon is a snow elf called dragon rider this dragon is like all the other dragons gets harder as you level up so kill the dragon and report back to malkoth you tell him the snow elves got the item malkoth says we need that item to complete our aethrium forge it is the only thing we have left that is strong enough to kill that dragon so you now have to retrive the item from the snow elf camp the item is located in the snow elves kings house on top of the cliff then you return to malkoth and talk to him you give him the cooling system blueprints he will tell you this well take a while to build so wait a week and come back malkoth well lead you to the forge and tells you you now need to get some aethrium so go shearch for the aethrium and bring it back he will tell you to make a sword of pure aethrium (which can kill dragons instanlly but has to be filled after every use with a dragon soul gem which can only be retrived from a priest in the cliffs of morthin which requires a dragon soul 5 grand soul gems and 2 dragon bones ond scales this takes him a day to make so come back when he is done)
when you craft this he will tell you to go get him a potion of imortality from that priest i was talking about and he also gives you the supplies to get a dragon soul gem so go get this potion from the priest the priest says he does not have the supplies to make it so go get him the supplies (1 dragon soul a bottle of health 2 death bells and a deadra heart) bring these back to him and he will give you the potion then ask him to make you a dragon soul gem go to malkoth and give him the potion you can ask him why does he need this he replys i am over 4000 years old i started this city and i will end with this city so now that you gave him the potion he ask you to meet hes army at lake arthimaz then you go there and the war starts between the dwemer and snow elves the leader of the snow elves calls the dragon kill him (he does not die instantly so you have to fight him when he is almost dead he will talk to you he will ask you to spare his life and he will serve you for life or you can kill him (and earn a achiement on 360 or ps3)
so after that you have tou find the leader of the snow elves and kill him once you have killed him you complete a quest called the great war (this is not an achievment giving quest) he malkoth thanks you and you ask him how do you get out of here he says will ou will have to help us eith one more thing help us retake markarth and rejoin civilization so this starts up the siege of markarth once completed you earn a achievment on 360 a ps3 and this quest is not easy because it takes them multiple trys to get markarth so once this is done he will take the aethrium sowrd and keep it (dont worry you can get it back by completing another quest)
to start this quest you must have dawnguard dlc and you have to go kill the palidin snow elf were you get auriel's bow once you do this there are no more snow elves left in the world and the dwemer build a fort around the first aethrium forge

this dlc will adds a dragonguard temple that adds a quest to get a very good weapon set
adds 2 new races snow elf and dwemer
and adds buy able shops through the jarl (sorry you dont get free stuff from that store just gives you 100 gold a day)
more to be added snow elves side will be added later
any questions send me a message over xbox live about this
all i ask of bethesda is a free copy of this if they make it in to a dlc

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Is there really not a single period in all of that? Yeah, hey man, I'm sorry, but I can't read that. Perhaps if you revise it with some punctuation...