• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Limedragon27

Hello everyone, thank you for taking time to read this. So I just came across this site today, and I thought I might sign up and give it a try. I love the elder scrolls universe, and I have hundred of hours of Skyrim, and that's just on the PC, so I know a lot about the Elder Scrolls universe and it's lore. I love doing ES based RPs, no matter what timeline it's based around, but I barely find any of it on the usual sites I go on, so finding this place seemed like a very good thing.

I got many characters I can use, though my main ES character is a female Khajiit. My post length can be 2-4 sentences for laid back sessions, and 2-4 paragraphs for far more story driven and detailed sessions, it depends on the mood and story detail really. So I am pretty easy with that as I try to stick with the post length of my partner, as long as it isn't too short or too long.

I wouldn't mind hopping on one of those stories, but I'm not sure how active they are, so I can also do private sessions, or help make a new one, doesn't matter to me. I can also do general or 18+ sessions, I'm pretty good with doing both.

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    Welcome, Lime!

I'm always happy to see a new face around the forums, and admittedly doubly so when that new face is interested in the Rp section. All those years back the RP section was what brought me to the forums, and has kept me here since. Although our community has certainly slowed down since then there are still some lovely individuals hanging about, veterans and newbies alike. If there is anything I can help you with, a second opinion etc you are more than welcome to drop me a line. Check out my blog if you're into reading character cards as well, I have about 15 in the works at various stages that I should eventually add.

Might I suggest PMing some of the individuals who have posted on this thread and also perhaps make a post of your own there as a good start, a way to dip your toe in if you will. I would always suggest posting a sample in your post as it draws people in and lets them know what they might be working with... Either way, good luck and once again I'd like to give you a warm welcome to SF forums.

PS not sure if this is best suited for the introductions section but I'll leave that to someone with more authority than myself :p

Limedragon27

Welcome, Lime!

I'm always happy to see a new face around the forums, and admittedly doubly so when that new face is interested in the Rp section. All those years back the RP section was what brought me to the forums, and has kept me here since. Although our community has certainly slowed down since then there are still some lovely individuals hanging about, veterans and newbies alike. If there is anything I can help you with, a second opinion etc you are more than welcome to drop me a line. Check out my blog if you're into reading character cards as well, I have about 15 in the works at various stages that I should eventually add.

Might I suggest PMing some of the individuals who have posted on this thread and also perhaps make a post of your own there as a good start, a way to dip your toe in if you will. I would always suggest posting a sample in your post as it draws people in and lets them know what they might be working with... Either way, good luck and once again I'd like to give you a warm welcome to SF forums.

PS not sure if this is best suited for the introductions section but I'll leave that to someone with more authority than myself :p

Thank you very much, glad to be here, I'll be sure to ask if there's anything I'm confused with. Also character card? Never actually heard of that, I'll be sure to take a look into it.