Need some help with my follower mods!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bira96

I want to make a female khajiit follower and tried to make her orange, but nothing happened. When I made her a male, it suddenly changed to orange. So is there some kind of bogus that only males can be changed colour? (That's sexist... I think) Is there a loophole I can use to get around this? I also made a male khajiit follower and tried to make him pale green, but in game his wrist and tails were the right colour, but his head was still the default colour.
But what I really need help with is my work in progress for my Game Grump followers. I want to add audio clips from the actual show, and figured out that custom audio is supposed to go to the dialogue window, but ever since day one, the dialogue window was too glitchy for me to even look at. Whenever I clicked on one thing, it skipped and froze five times before it finally brought up what I originally clicked on, and apart from that, I just don't understand how it works. Can someone tell me how I can do this or point me to a simple tutorial? Because who doesn't want a game grump follower?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts