Name Suggestions + Vampire Immunity

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Howdy all! I did not know where ro post this, but I hope the Help Section will suffice as this is related to Skyrim. I am currently having trouble settling on a name for my character. Seeing as he is my favorite and I've had him for five years, you'd think I'd have a name by now, but nope! Can you help a gal out?

He is a Dunmer, Neloth's illegitimate son. He has gone through the names Iris, Rashei, and Ravesh. Iris was not Dunmer-y enough for my taste. Ravesh is fine, but I don't love it. Rashei I do like, but I think it is too close to Brand-Shei (and him saying he was raised by Argonians confirms it is an Argonian name, not a Dunmer name). Now I'm stuck. Any suggestions?

And while I am on the topic of my original character, I have another question for his backstory. He is also a vampire. (Yes, he was meant to be as taboo as possible according to the TES universe, being not only an illegitimate child but also a vampire.) If a normal human was on the brink of death due to a disease but suddenly became a vampire, would their newfound 100% disease resistance expel the illness? Or does that only apply to contracting the disease?

Thanks in advance!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts