• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
One of the beauties of Skyrim, is that you can either use all of its complexity, or pick and choose what type of character you want, and what limitations you want to impose. I am planning my next character as a Muggle, with no magical ability at all. This will limit which races I can use, and which quest lines can be done, but I think will still be interesting.
There are two levels I could play. The first would still allow me to use any enchanted items I find or buy, but not create any, or cast spells. The second would not allow ANY use of magic by me or a follower, including fast travel, though magical items could be sold.
Has anyone tried this? How did it work out? Any suggestions for other rules?

Volanere

Grand Magister
I havent tried it to that extreme but i never use magic, other than shouts. I get by just fine.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
One of the beauties of Skyrim, is that you can either use all of its complexity, or pick and choose what type of character you want, and what limitations you want to impose. I am planning my next character as a Muggle, with no magical ability at all. This will limit which races I can use, and which quest lines can be done, but I think will still be interesting.
There are two levels I could play. The first would still allow me to use any enchanted items I find or buy, but not create any, or cast spells. The second would not allow ANY use of magic by me or a follower, including fast travel, though magical items could be sold.
Has anyone tried this? How did it work out? Any suggestions for other rules?
Would potions be allowed?

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Very creative idea, it would be a hard trip for you. I mean for example, as for your second level you may bump into alot of mammals and giants without fast travel. Lol, and no potions for level two would be more best IMO.

For me, since I'm welsh, which is sortof like scotland the nords if you notice some are scottish actors and welsh, nords are out in the cold like wales and scotland. So I joined the stormcloaks as nord, made my nord look epic sick like a hero with heavy armour and a nice robe hood on him and he's just a warrior who focuses in heavy combat, 2 handed great axe like most stormcloaks and the fact is I had my difficulty on master on every attack to the fort. Thats real fun for you.

So if you want the epic one to be proud of, make it master difficulty, with no magical devices to be used only food.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
You should blog this character. I would read the crap out of it. :)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts