• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cave

I'm running a little low on money at the moment, and for the life of me couldn't figure out how to make more fast. so I came to my only source of skyrim information. You guys! :D im trying to make 8k for a house in riften but I only have 3.4k at the moment and i need to make another 3k fast, any ideas? if you can post your money making schemes here!.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Honestly, I get the most money just by clearing dungeons, picking up every weapon and armor piece that is worth 3 digits+ (and all books) and all potions, and any crafting supplies I can get my hands on. Right now I've purchased the 5k house in Whiterun, a horse (waste of money... sneak characters don't need ATTACK HORSES following them around!!!) and have 20k to my name (trying to reach 100k for the achievement, then buying the 25k house in Solitude, as well as any other houses and furnishings available to me.)

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
be an alchemist and make a lot of random potions. you can make a lot of money that way.

... or just steal everything from everyone. :]

Vexxon

Ok thanks, do you know of any good dungeons?
Build up your barter skill and get the unlock that allows you to sell ANYTHING to a vendor. (stolen or no, doesnt matter) easiest way tuild up barter is to find something very cheap and sell/buy it over and over. Once you have the unlock you can sell any and everything to any vendor. Vuala!

Eturnus

take a bodygaurd with you! double your holding space by giving them crap to hold!

SkanTheMan

Masked Monster
take a bodygaurd with you! double your holding space by giving them crap to hold!

You sir are a genius and will make me much more money :)

Jack Fulham

Premium Member
Money hasn't been an issue for me in the game yet, i blew about 6k on the house in Whiterun and furnishings but I find most my money from clearing out dungeons and forts. The only problem I have is that the trader doesn't always have the coin to buy all my loot which is frustrating, the loot in my chest is getting a bit large in whiterun.

Money hasn't been an issue for me in the game yet, i blew about 6k on the house in Whiterun and furnishings but I find most my money from clearing out dungeons and forts. The only problem I have is that the trader doesn't always have the coin to buy all my loot which is frustrating, the loot in my chest is getting a bit large in whiterun.

I agree but then again there's merchants in other towns as well.