Mjoll has disappeared

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The title pretty much says it. I don't mean she has gone home, or is lost. She is still talking to me (and she does love to talk), but is nowhere to be seen. I have tried leaving the room, fast traveling to another location, but no luck. Also, if I try to take on another follower, they tell me i already have a follower. Any suggestions?

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
The title pretty much says it. I don't mean she has gone home, or is lost. She is still talking to me (and she does love to talk), but is nowhere to be seen. I have tried leaving the room, fast traveling to another location, but no luck. Also, if I try to take on another follower, they tell me i already have a follower. Any suggestions?

She's also my wife. And yes she loves to talk. Being an assassin with her following you can get pretty annoying. But a quicky in the forest normally quiets her down a bit lolz

I would say try an earlier save before she disappeared. Also was she was killed somewhere while she was following you?

Her usual residence is at the Bee and Barb. So check there.

Lastly it may be a glitch so update as necessary.

The Iconoclast

To my understanding, this person has not lost her, but rather she has turned invisible. You say you can still hear her talk, so she must be there.

I've never encountered this with her, but I regularly encounter it with other followers. Have you tried waiting a few days? By a few, I mean around 96 hours. That is usually what works with me. Use that if you've tried reverting back to a past save and it did not help.

To my understanding, this person has not lost her, but rather she has turned invisible. You say you can still hear her talk, so she must be there.

I've never encountered this with her, but I regularly encounter it with other followers. Have you tried waiting a few days? By a few, I mean around 96 hours. That is usually what works with me. Use that if you've tried reverting back to a past save and it did not help.

I don't save, part of my character's play style. I will try letting time past to see if she spontaneously reappears.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts