• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Minecraft's a great game and I was just wondering if anyone else on the forums has got it and plays it?

I've had it for around 6 months now and I've got a Skyrim Texture Pack on it which looks pretty awesome. My home is situated in a jungle-type area. It's a converted cave with a back-escape entry so when Creepers come to my door I have a getaway. I have a cave nearby which is absolutely huge, one cave leads to another and I've found about 5-in-1 so far. I've discovered loads of coal and some iron inside it but yet to find Diamond.

I'd also like to know, where is your home? What type of home is it, and what's your username on Minecraft?

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Have it, played it but the last time I played was very long time ago. It's a pretty awesome game. A bunch of my friends made our own server and just built stuff there... The server is down now and we haven't really touched it since :/

Stone

Retired Moderator
Have it, played it but the last time I played was very long time ago. It's a pretty awesome game. A bunch of my friends made our own server and just built stuff there... The server is down now and we haven't really touched it since :/
You should get back into it!

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I too have Minecraft. IGN would be ActOfGod. I, personally, don't get much out of singeplayer. I feel like once I get my house done and find diamonds, there's nothing left to do. Maybe if I had a bunch of subscribers to make a whole playthrough for, I'd have motivation. But, since I don't, I stick to MP. I play Hard-core PVP with stealing and griefing, so I stick to underground. self-sufficient bases with no entrance but a /home command. I enjoy killing :)

Stone

Retired Moderator
I too have Minecraft. IGN would be ActOfGod. I, personally, don't get much out of singeplayer. I feel like once I get my house done and find diamonds, there's nothing left to do. Maybe if I had a bunch of subscribers to make a whole playthrough for, I'd have motivation. But, since I don't, I stick to MP. I play Hard-core PVP with stealing and griefing, so I stick to underground. self-sufficient bases with no entrance but a /home command. I enjoy killing :)
Sounds awesome :eek:

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Oh, the time I've spent on bases just to finish right before a map reset...
LOL, wow.

That doesn't sound so good anymore. I for one know to well how losing alot of work goes down.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
LOL, wow.

That doesn't sound so good anymore. I for one know to well how losing alot of work goes down.
Nah that only happens because I work wayyyy too much on it. Every single room MUST be a different design, MUST organize my chests, MUST have everything, MUST have like 8 hidden rooms, etc. etc. I get carried away with my OCD :)