Mindless murderous Rampages without a bounty

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

This can be staged anywhere you want.
You need the Dead Thrall spell

My most successful event was in Understone Keep , but I`ve also done it in The Palace of Kings , shops , and houses.

Select location for rampage such as the city park in Whiterun

Go Dead Thrall aggressive bad guys like Bandits , Forsworn , Vampires , Mages , etc. and deliver them to location leaving their bodies there
Repeat until you`ve left @ a dozen or more.
Bodies you have previously left behind will generally disappear by the time you return.

Now wait at least 10 days before returning to Whiterun.
Save game in case the carnage is too much for you.

Return to Whiterun via Dragonreach so you can get a topside view of the mayhem

A random % of the bodies you left will respawn alive and hostile near the area you left them

what happens next will be different every time depending on who`s on the street at the moment

there will be dead !

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Halt in the name of the Jarl!

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
Iam to lazy to do all that. Is there a video of this?

Adam Warlock

Iam to lazy to do all that. Is there a video of this?
sorry but no video.

and , yes , this is not for the lazy conjurer.
it took me @90 minutes prep to get a crowd of Forsworn into Understone Keep but the results were worth it when Ondolemar and his Thalmor flunkies were destroyed

raven63

Theres a trick like this in fallout 3 called something like bigtown xp farm same principle except you had to drag body's
I used it to have deathclaws kill legions of enclave and raiders it was so funny deathclaws always win

I think i might start a save dedicated to this can already imagine all the fun

Adam Warlock

Theres a trick like this in fallout 3 called something like bigtown xp farm same principle except you had to drag body's
I used it to have deathclaws kill legions of enclave and raiders it was so funny deathclaws always win

I think i might start a save dedicated to this can already imagine all the fun
so i guess in skyrim , volkihar vampires = deathclaws because they are the deadliest choice for a rampage.
Dead Thrall spell works on them if you have the Necromage perk.

no more town rampages for me but now i leave volkihars inside fort dawnguard so i can watch them fight with serana , isran , and the rest of the vampire hunters

Benthos

Proud Mer
What I would like to do is use my Master Illusion Spell Mayhem for such fun! Get out of the way and watch them go at it! I did that with my friend's Loki the Unlikely Dunmer when we first entered Solitude, get this, they didn't even get to execute the guy and he still died within the scrap!