PC Message To Whiterun Bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Yesterday i noticed that i forgot to complete Message To Whiterun (Stormcloaks). So i talked to the jarl of whiterun, he returned me Ulfric's Axe, then i went to Ulfric, gave him his axe, however during his Chat with Galmar Stone-Fist, Ulfric stopped talking, i completed this quest with another character before and this shouldn't happen, I Attacked Ulfric thinking it would ''activate'' him, it worked but Ulfric and Galmar skipped few words they should say, after that Ulfric should tell me to get orders from Galmar, but that didn't happen, he talked to me but he said generic words instead (The Empire's Hunger for Skyrim's...blah blah blah and you know the rest) i can see in the objectives ''Wait Orders from Ulfric'' it says that it's completed but i never got orders, i left, slept done some random things, then i returned to the palace but he still talks to me saying generic stuff, i tried console commands to fix this. But no hope, i made a quicksave before i entered the palace, loading it didn't do any good.