• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Zephyr

"Life is a hoard of meat. And gold. You jealous?"
Prologue-The Beginning

I etch these words on the walls of the immense cave I dwell in with the purpose of passing on my knowledge I've discovered through the course of my life as a dovah.
Seasons upon seasons came that I spent the remainder of my life serving and assisting the Dovahkiin, the one mortal that came barreling into my life when my tahrodiis zeymah, Drundinok, proved himself unworthy of my loyalty.
Of course, how could I forget! You mortals do not possess the gift of dovah speech.
I'm afraid to say, but old age seems to greet me once again.
I could still clearly picture it in my head. Those times when I and the Dragonborn, as you mortals call it, fought side by side like battle-brothers when evil came forth and threatened to destroy all of Nirn. Those times when we sat by the warm fire at night, sharing stories of our past, our laughters echoing throughout the forests when we each told of our odd habits and actions.(Even when I mistook my brother's tail for a spear and bit down on it so hard it sent Zenirath yowling all day)
Those times at night when we flew together, high above the clouds, the wind whisking past my scales and under my wings and the calm, affectionate voice of the Dovahkiin, acknowledging me as a great friend rather than a servant. How those words stirred my very soul!
It's only a matter of time before my soul will proceed Drakuhn, the place where all Dovah will get heavenly rest, and soar freely over Nirn with Dremahkrin, the first Dovah to acknowledge you mortals, worthy of respect and freedom.
But nevertheless, I have memories with me that will do me good, despite my advancing years.
And now, it seems that the Dovahkiin had found a mate for himself and the gods gave them such a precious gift, a new life through their new born.
I had always longed for a mate, a newborn to pass on our blood with, an offspring to give me a chance to forget my treacherous past, a mate whom I will love so dearly and hold on to, as she will love me back.
But sadly, such wishes never came.
So now in the night, my claws etch these very words on the wall of the crevice, so that Dovah and mortals alike can read and harness the knowledge that is found here, and hopefully, avoid the same things their forefathers did.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
A story from the perspective of a dragon? Intriguing! Is this Paarthurnax, or an original character? I can't help but hear Paarthurnax's voice in my head, especially when he slips into the dragon tongue, haha.

Zephyr

A story from the perspective of a dragon? Intriguing! Is this Paarthurnax, or an original character? I can't help but hear Paarthurnax's voice in my head, especially when he slips into the dragon tongue, haha.

It's written in the perspective of my dragon character, Zephyr. :) Sorry it's kind of short but hopefully you like it. I'm working on the next one. :)

Zephyr

Reserved

Zephyr

Reserved

Zephyr

Reserved

Zephyr

Reserved