Marrying Lydia! (Aumlet of Mara!) (help!!!!)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TrevorFlyleaf

So, I have the Aumlet of Mara, and I read that a bug is fixed by version 1.5.24 of the official Skyrim patch, according to this video from April 6, 2013:

So, I put on the Aumlet of Mara, and I don't see the ''interested in me, are you?'' part from Lydia. Is there a bug or something happened to it from a recent update?

ah3nos

Have you spoken to the priest in Riften and listen to his words about marriage and the ceremony? You have to soak to him first before that dialogue appears. Also, are you on console or PC?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

TrevorFlyleaf

Have you spoken to the priest in Riften and listen to his words about marriage and the ceremony? You have to soak to him first before that dialogue appears. Also, are you on console or PC?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

ANSWER: ah3nos: It worked! :) Thank you for your help on this! I'm on PC.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
If you're on a PC why for the love of God would you marry Lydia o_O? You could be with anyone.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
If you're on a PC why for the love of God would you marry Lydia o_O? You could be with anyone.
It ain't just PC dude. If you're playing Skyrim, why on earth would you marry Lydia? Keep her as a housecarl. Use her as a steward. Chop her up and make a stew. But for Goodness Sake - DON'T MARRY HER! Marry Aela - that way you can play fetch at night when the luvin is thru! :)

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
It ain't just PC dude. If you're playing Skyrim, why on earth would you marry Lydia? Keep her as a housecarl. Use her as a steward. Chop her up and make a stew. But for Goodness Sake - DON'T MARRY HER! Marry Aela - that way you can play fetch at night when the luvin is thru! :)

o_O no comment as my mind went into many different parts of the gutter as I'm very open minded when it comes.to luvin lol.