• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

Who is your favorite person to marry? Least favorite? Are your couples straight, bi, lesbian, gay or other? (Other is if you used mods to, IDK, marry a mammoth or whatever.)

My favorite person to marry is Torvar, IDK he just has this certain charm to him that I like. Then there's Marcurio, I liked him (Can't believe I ever sacrificed him to Boethia...)

My least favorite was Farkes, I hate him now, one because he's glitched and two because he attacked me when I turned into a werewolf. (Shadowmere beat the snot out of him though.)

Most of my couples were gay, IDK why, I just don't like having my male characters marry women. Although I did marry Brelyna, though I didn't spend much quality time with her.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I've only ever had straight characters. My main's married Lydia, my Nord married Ysolda, and my evil Khajiit married Shahvee (for kicks and giggles).
In the end, the spouses are mostly the same. Main difference is dialogue differences (one voice set says "You and I are the only people in Skyrim worth loving!"), who can follow you, and who has creepy stalkers.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

My dark elf Mi-Ilu Yahaz married Scouts-Many-Marshes cause he is just the sweetest person ever! Plu I played Ruined Tails Tale as a dark elf and can't seem to get that romantic pairing out of my head.
My orc Orianna married Senna the Preistess
And my evil Argonian assassin Mist-Walker has yet to marry anyone cause he is a man whore and doesn't believe in commitment. LOL (Though I have my friends keep telling me to hook him up with Mi-Ilu... DENIED)
Umm... can't really say who I would hate my characters to marry...

Clau

The Fateless One
I only got married once and that was to Vorstag (Mercenary in the Silver-Blood inn) for I thought I had to sacrifice a husband to Boethiah. So my female imperial took him there for the supposed honeymoon.

Torok

I'm gonna have my male Khajiit, Shavir, marry Torvar. They already had a date at the inn in Ivarsted.

Torvar also saved his life when he was attacked from behind by a saber cat (I knew I did the right thing by giving Torvar the staff of paralysis)
I'm giving Tori all the best weapons, in the end I care more about his life than Shavir's.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I married Lydia in my most recent play through, but I'm getting annoyed at how she sounds suicidal when she says "I'm sworn to carry your burdens."

Aela the Huntress was my favourite, she gave you money and gave you missions :D Not only that but she was a pretty bad ass archer. Which was great, all my combat was close range, so sometimes having the option to have her send an arrow into somebody was fun :D

Ritterkreuz

I marry purely for the money. It's convenient having a merchant in your home, and that $100 a day doesn't hurt either.

Breton

Who is your favorite person to marry? Least favorite? Are your couples straight, bi, lesbian, gay or other? (Other is if you used mods to, IDK, marry a mammoth or whatever.)

My favorite person to marry is Torvar, IDK he just has this certain charm to him that I like.

Torvar (and Cosnach too iirc, who shares the same voice actor) has my favourite marriage line: "You're wearing Mara's amulet? You? I'd marry you. I'd marry you twice."

My breton female mage married Marcurio, they travel around Skyrim blazing lightning and fire at their enemies. It's fun.

Torok

LOL, when I married Marcurio I was a mage and we did the exact same thing, we spent our honeymoon questing.

When I marry someone I usually marry within my class, either mageXmage or warriorXwarrior.

I married Vorstag because he's a kick butt follower!

DryadSpeaks

Killing dragons like it's nobody's business.
All my characters are straight, and usually end up marrying Onmund, although my current one is married to Balimund. I love Balimund's voice, I just wish that he'd let me dress him differently after he's moved in with me!

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
I only have one character that I stick with, but all my characters are straight females who marry for accents. <3 That means characters like Vilkas for example (though I modded Calder to look more goth for my gawth girl character) or the henchman with the Scottish accent in the Markarth Inn. I wanted her to marry Sinding but that doesn't really work since he will hang out in the church in werewolf form forever after the wedding.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Aela the Huntress, because she's a great companion (lolol) and is kick-arse. Plus, nord armor is hot.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
All of my characters have been straight males. I've married Senna, Camilla Valerius, Sygja, and Jenassa. I like Senna's snarky attitude, but Jenassa is probably my favorite because she is, in my opinion, the best follower.