• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Garrison

I read that one of the perks in having a spouse was that if they were a merchant, they would provide you with a regular income. Has anyone had any experience with this? Is this something that you decide, or do you have to pick a spouse that is a merchant already? Is the income at all substantial?

I read that one of the perks in having a spouse was that if they were a merchant, they would provide you with a regular income. Has anyone had any experience with this? Is this something that you decide, or do you have to pick a spouse that is a merchant already? Is the income at all substantial?
FOR REAL!!! Quick I must find the richest merchant and marry him/her! Then kill them and make it look like an accident and get their insurance.

Kasha

Can you have more than one wife?

brandon

FOR REAL!!! Quick I must find the richest merchant and marry him/her! Then kill them and make it look like an accident and get their insurance.
or just not sign a prenop and divorce them and take the money dog kids and buisness

The dog might be good bait to draw out hostiles. Send the dog out, they step into the open to slaughter it, and then you fill them with arrows.