Looking for Various Mods

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I just downloaded Skyrim for my pc after finishing the main quest line on the 360. But now I'm looking for some mods but I don't really know what is what and which is which. So here I am, looking for help :)

I'm looking for mods that one screw things up or not work with other mods, but most of all I want mods that;

~Adds more dragons, types, more color options, larger diversity, different fighting styles etc.
~More kinds of armor, mostly just color-swaped options for existing armor, Ex. Red Dragonbone
~Unique companions, mini-dragon pet, dragur buddy, Giant companion, Daedric follower etc.
~Something that lets me have 2 followers at a time, I want my J'zargo Farkas/Cicero Dream team!
~Something that will let me customize my weapons and armor so I can have several enchantments one one item without perks and stuff like that.
~Lastly I'm looking for something that will let me equip multiple rings and amulets.

That's it really, so tell me your suggestions I'm ready to hear them :)

Omega Dragon

Skyrim Monster Mod
Skyrim Monster Mod - Loadscreen Replacers
Ultimate Follower Overhaul
Convenient Horses
StarX Detailed Monsters
Deadly Dragons
Dragons Diversified
Dragons Diversified Compatibility Patch for Deadly Dragons (under Deadly Dragons)
Dragonbone Weapons
Deadly Dragons - Armory
Dovahkriid - The Dragon Lords

Skyrim Monster Mod
Skyrim Monster Mod - Loadscreen Replacers
Ultimate Follower Overhaul
Convenient Horses
StarX Detailed Monsters
Deadly Dragons
Dragons Diversified
Dragons Diversified Compatibility Patch for Deadly Dragons (under Deadly Dragons)
Dragonbone Weapons
Deadly Dragons - Armory
Dovahkriid - The Dragon Lords
Thanks! and these don't really conflict right?

Omega Dragon

Thanks! and these don't really conflict right?

Dragons Diversified and Deadly Dragons do conflict, hence why the author of Deadly Dragons released a compatibility patch to solve the issue. Basically, install Deadly Dragons first, then Dragons Diversified, then the compatibility patch which you'll find on the same page as Deadly Dragons.

LCM

Pretty much, but I've noticed at least in my game they appear a lot at the College of Winterhold

LCM

Not sure, my old save game barely added more dragons and my newest one has dragons every 5 minutes.

Omega Dragon

FYI: what Moar Dragons does, Deadly Dragon also does. In fact, Deadly Dragons allows you to increase/decrease the spawn rate of dragons along with everything else it enhances.

J3D3X

theres so many mods i have 256 installed lol all from steam workshop apparently skyrim nexus installer doesnt work wit my pc :sadface: oh well im getting a new one soon but a mod that i like alot is fishing in skyrim on the steam workshop its great Steam Workshop :: Fishing In Skyrim im not sure if this link will work but its the link to the page on steam anyways happy skyriming?