Loading Problem? Help Appreciated!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lemviticus

Hey all!

I appear to be having a problem when trying to load my character. My file will load up fine, but when I try to move my character the screen freezes. I restarted the console, but a notification popped up saying that, "Due to an unexpected error, the file you are trying to load may have been corrupted. Please wait up to 2 to 3 hours for it be restored." (Or something along those lines!) I waited for the alloted time, and attempted to load the game again, only to experience the same problem.

I'm playing on the PS3.

I'm hoping this is just a glitch that can be fixed via updates, but any help or answers would be appreciated!

Many thanks!

Khazrihl

Hey all!

I appear to be having a problem when trying to load my character. My file will load up fine, but when I try to move my character the screen freezes. I restarted the console, but a notification popped up saying that, "Due to an unexpected error, the file you are trying to load may have been corrupted. Please wait up to 2 to 3 hours for it be restored." (Or something along those lines!) I waited for the alloted time, and attempted to load the game again, only to experience the same problem.

I'm playing on the PS3.

I'm hoping this is just a glitch that can be fixed via updates, but any help or answers would be appreciated!

Many thanks!

This sounds bad, if you can' try to load up the file and save it again.... then I'd just reroll another character and play with it, occasionally trying to reload the other save.

Lemviticus

This sounds bad, if you can' try to load up the file and save it again.... then I'd just reroll another character and play with it, occasionally trying to reload the other save.
Ahh, thank you for the advice! Fingers crossed on it getting fixed, although it seems doubtful.

Ah well, been meaning to start a new character for a while! :)

Khazrihl

Ahh, thank you for the advice! Fingers crossed on it getting fixed, although it seems doubtful.

Ah well, been meaning to start a new character for a while! :)

Absolutely, don't fear a re-roll. I've played about five or six toons to the late level 30s...

... and you're welcome!