• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mannulus

Article Writer
I noticed that some people around here have excessively large signatures, some of which could be easily fixed with sizing.

Is there any way we could limit size limit to about 600x250? This is a moderately large size which could fix a picture signature and a few statistics/links/etc.

I know people are dedicated to their love of their characters but when I see things like

JUN'KHAR - TALOS KNIGHT - 43 - ORC
ALVARI - PURE MAGE - 61 - ALTMER
xXD'IANXx - ARCHER - 54 - BOSMER

LINK
LINK
LINK

:mad: ALL HAIL TALOS! :mad:

It ruffles my feathers :c

---

Found a good example (Sorry Shadow King) :C

-----------The Order of Talos---- +++++ ---- The Order of Talos -------------
+ Fin Drog Kroniid Rok Hin Bormah Wo Mu Draal Wah Rok Fin Sahrot Talos +

+ Grand master = Shadow King + :mad: Death to the Thalmor scum:mad:
+ Right hand of Talos = Stormy + :mad: Seek out and conquer all evil:mad:
+ High priest = MadHatter + :mad:Destroy all copys of the Talos mistake:mad:
+ Lord knight= Ruindil + :mad:Send all Daedra back to Oblivion:mad:
+ Sorcerer = OrexxerO + :mad:hunt the Vampire plague like game :mad:
+ Knight = Thatwudbryan + :mad:The judgement of Talos is coming:mad:

Join the Order of Talos today, ure god need's you, help fight against the evil Daedra, the Vampire plague, the heretik Thalmor, may Talos guide you

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Rayven's mentioned that she'd really not rather enforce hard and fast rules on sigs, but encourages everyone to report anything they think is too big. I'm pretty sure she said her criteria is generally anything that takes up a third of her laptop screen or something.

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
I know this is old, but I respect the OP's opinion, and I get along well with Janus.

How's my signature? Is it too big at the moment? I figure worst case scenario, I'll just use the "link" thingy on the characters name straight to their character profiles I'm posting in my blog, and leave the "Paladin" thingy. I was quite happy I got that.

AS88

Staff member
I know this is old, but I respect the OP's opinion, and I get along well with Janus.

How's my signature? Is it too big at the moment? I figure worst case scenario, I'll just use the "link" thingy on the characters name straight to their character profiles I'm posting in my blog, and leave the "Paladin" thingy. I was quite happy I got that.

Yeah it's probably a little large, the link to a blog is a good idea. Rayven posted guidance on the topic a while ago.

http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/signatures.8591/