• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brit Hahdrim

So does anyone think it realistic that some one could make a mod for less gore? My parents banned Skyrim because it's so gory, but I think that there is a significant portion of the audience that also can't play Skyrim for those reasons....

jaomile

What is so gory in Skyrim. Besides Namira and cannibalism everything else can be seen every day in other mass media like movies and TV series. I bet you are allowed to watch Jersey Shore (although I assume you don't watch it) - that is more f***fed up than anything you can see in Skyrim.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Brit Hahdrim

Apparently you can cut off people's heads and blood will spurt from their necks. My brother has Monster Hunter 3 for the Wii, and in that you kill innocent animals, and yes, with lots of blood. So my parents are not using the brains they apparently have, yes, but I need to find a way to get them to agree to me playing Skyrim.
__

And about the Jersey Shore thing-- my mom banned Barney when I was little because she found it stupid. :p There are no limits to her media-banning prowess.