• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Oren74

What can you all have for followers at once?

Options are:
Regular NPC follower
Dog
Familiar
Zombie
Atronach

Can you have one of each above total? If not, what cancels the other one? (i.e. Dog cancels Familiar, Atronach/Zombie cancel each other...?)

Thanks in advance!

brandon

ive only been allowed to have one npc. a dog. and one conjured thing at a time. but you can get a horse. and if you do the db quest you can get the ghostly assassin to go with you.but i think he falls under the conjured catagory. so as far as i know four. including a horse. but i think theyre might be a perk to allow you to have two conjured beings at a time. not sure on that though.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
You can have one NPC follower, one dog, one horse, and up to two Conjured creatures (familiar / zombie / atronach, and to have more than one you need the Twin Souls perk from 100 Conj). That's a total of 5. As Brandon states you can also have the Ghostly Assassin but he does count towards your Conjured creatures. (Note there's a bug relating to this; check the Wiki article http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Spectral_Assassin for more details.)

brandon

just know the ghostly assassin can get really annoying. and hes not on a timer he wont go away till hes killed. i think he may even be more annoying then lydia.

psyk0

Really? I loved him! I loved his spooky little asides (but then I was a big fan of DB back in Oblivion) and he's not half bad in a fight either.

Splashy

I only use the ghostly assassin guy but he does get annoying when you're not fighting because he doesn't shut up, I usually kill him when he starts to annoy me and then I recall him when I'm in another dungeon.

Necromis

actually you could potentially have a lot more in your party if you were to start a few side and main quests at the same time that have quest specific NPCs. Such as the dog, and the two members of the blades. Thus you could have your follower, a dog, a horse, the ghost, a conjured, the quest dog, and the two blades. That should, in theory give you 8 followers in your party.

psyk0

A fair point - I hadn't considered that. Now all you need is some nachos, some funny hats and a Twister mat, and you've got a REAL party! :D:rolleyes::cool:;)

Oren74

So my plan is to go battle mage.

Have a party of my character, warrior-NPC, Dog, Familiar and a flame-atronach.

How long before I get trapped in a room?

psyk0

I don't think you'll be able to have a Familiar and an Atronach (but I may be wrong). My battlemage used a Bound Sword perked with Banish, so if my Atronach got in the way, I'd just smack it and it would sod back off to Oblivion. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts