• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

karim88

i have noticed that even thought i'm level 19 and killed lots creatures (dragons, witches, mages....)
i cant kill a single guard, every time i get caught breaking the law and get attacked by a guard he doesn't seem to die i used magic, shouts, single handed and double handed weapons but nothing... i even get killed or arrested.

any help?

Cody667

Guards shouldn't be all that difficult, but it all depends on your class

If you're a level 19 warrior you should have specialized in one of one-handed/two-handed and one of light/heavy armor long ago, and both investments contain the necessary perks to kill efficiently and to withstand hits

If you're a level 19 mage you probably should have only majored in 2, 3 branches MAX, and once again at this point you should be able to conjure something, cast a destruction spell, or cast a fury/frenzy powerful enough to wipe them out.

A level 19 thief/assassin should be pretty good at performing critical sneak kills at that point.

If you give me your character's info, like which skills (s)he majors in and what perks you have I or anyone else here could probably be of greater assistance.

karim88

well i guess my problem is that i didn't major in one of the choices, instead i use magika and one handed combat so my experience is divided on both and my perks also divided, so both magic and one hand combat are not so strong nor sufficiently upgraded.. but i have been playing for a while and i don't want to start all over so i'll just start focusing on improving magic.

Demented_Demon

Full time badass
You can easily stealth kill them with a dagger and the perk that enables you to do x15 damage with daggers (level 50 in stealt). Also, if you have the dark brotherhood gloves that double backstabing damage then even better.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts