Kharjo and Dovahkiin Are Best Friends!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you think Dovahkiin and Kharjo are best friends?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jarif

Kharjo is one of my favorite followers, he is a tank! once i accidently told him to attack Delphine (who is a b!tch) and pwned her like she was nothing and boaws like. Kharjo is super loyal and how can you not like his personality? He kicks dragons ass just like Dovahkiin can except he cant shout (big plus), he doesn't mind carrying your loot but someone llke *cough cough* Lydia does -_- lol
Kharjo is pretty much a hero of Skyrim depending on what quest you have had him as your company. He is not annoying and doesn't ask much plus he says he can smell the enemy or not lol. Bethesda should give Kharjo a bigger role for something (Kharjo is pretty much badass but except no one gives him credit for it :sadface: Kharjo-wanted-to-say-thanks-for-liking-my-other-picture-Dragon-wanted-to-say-WTF-you-lookin-at.jpeg lol) - do you agree? and c'mon a cat/lion and dovah fight alongside together thats pretty cool

Torok

Kharjo and my DragonBorn were mates (Well as much as Bethesda would allow.) I made them have a grand wedding (Priest would not marry them, so they took matters into their own hands.)

I had such fun with Kharjo, having him and my DragonBorn sleep in a tent on the same bedroll when they had nowhere to rest. Having them sit together near a camp fire. Having them ride together through Skyrim on thei armored horses. Relax at a tavern. Make out a bit. (This was all done by mods.)

My Argonian vampire and Serana don't have that kind of a relationship, he tries to love her, but it all just seems aggravating.

jarif

Kharjo and my DragonBorn were mates (Well as much as Bethesda would allow.) I made them have a grand wedding (Priest would not marry them, so they took matters into their own hands.)

I had such fun with Kharjo, having him and my DragonBorn sleep in a tent on the same bedroll when they had nowhere to rest. Having them sit together near a camp fire. Having them ride together through Skyrim on thei armored horses. Relax at a tavern. Make out a bit. (This was all done by mods.)

My Argonian vampire and Serana don't have that kind of a relationship, he tries to love her, but it all just seems aggravating.
wow what a love story lol

Saozig

Hippy
I wish you could marry Kharjo too. He's awesome. I just hate that, unless you sucker him into becoming a Blade, you have to track own his caravan to fetch him.

You got him to clobber Delphine? That's hilarious. Not only do I strongly dislike her, I once accidentally hit Esbern with an arrow while we were fighting a dragon, and she came after me and I could not kill her or otherwise make her stop. I tried fast traveling to get away from her, but since we were traveling together, she fast traveled with me and chased me all through Whiterun. I could go into Breezehome to escape from her, but she would just wait outside for me and attack me as soon as I came back out. I couldn't figure out how to make her stop attacking me so I had to restart that part of the quest.

I am still resentful about that to this day.

jarif

I wish you could marry Kharjo too. He's awesome. I just hate that, unless you sucker him into becoming a Blade, you have to track own his caravan to fetch him.

You got him to clobber Delphine? That's hilarious. Not only do I strongly dislike her, I once accidentally hit Esbern with an arrow while we were fighting a dragon, and she came after me and I could not kill her or otherwise make her stop. I tried fast traveling to get away from her, but since we were traveling together, she fast traveled with me and chased me all through Whiterun. I could go into Breezehome to escape from her, but she would just wait outside for me and attack me as soon as I came back out. I couldn't figure out how to make her stop attacking me so I had to restart that part of the quest.

I am still resentful about that to this day.
waiting 12 hours usually does the trick (dawnstar recommended) and thats a funny story, what a bitch lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts