Is there anyway to get rid of the strange amulet if you didn't sell it

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Natsu

I was wondering if there was any way to get rid of the "strange amulet" because I didn't know I had to sell it and now I can't get rid of it. I don't need it. It's worthless and I can't use console commands because this is my PS3. There are quite a few things I have in my inventory that are "quest" items though I can't get rid of them due to glitches I guess. I would like to know if you can maybe make it so that I can get rid of the amulet somehow or learn its origins so I can get all the buffs that it should of had on it.

alceryes

Even on a good day that quest is buggy as hell. It's the necromancer's amulet. Since you're on PS3 there's no way that I know of to remove it - best to just ignore it.

If you want to read up on the quest and amulet - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Blood_on_the_Ice

Edit - If you haven't actually finished the blood on ice quest you might still be able to get rid of it. Check out instructions on the page linked above.