Is there a way to do a serious Role Play and do most of the quests?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Level VII

Do'vish
I want to do a realistic and serious role play but I don't know how that would work if I wanted to do a lot of quests like all the daedric quests and such. I don't know what kind of character class I should have for that either. Also, if you want to know what kind of role play I'm talking about look up TheZemalf on youtube. He did an amazing skyrim role play.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
You could possibly be a Paladin in the first half of your play-through, doing all the good quests. Once you've done a large portion of them, turn into a vampire and role-play as a Death Knight.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Be a power-hungry adventurer, who is willing to do any quest if it has a reward.

I asked my self this same question a few months ago and what i came up with is my star character Ysmir Norok Se Kendovve.
Since Dovahkinn is a dragon soul inside a man or mer form i pretended my dragon soul was once a general for alduin himself and was left to die at the throat of the world. here is how i played the game and am still playing since this style takes so long.
Ysmir Norok Se Kendovve, Dragon of the North Fiercest of Warriors,
My back story was a farm hand who decided to join the Stormcloaks but on his first day was captured and sent to the chopping block. when alduin attacked i acted as if the imperials would kill me on sight and it was almost as if Alduin himself kept saving me and cleared a path to the keep but the quest is what you want to know so this is how.

I Joined the Compainions for all my training, once completed i did bounty missions until finally meeting the Jarl of Whiterun and being sent to Bleak Falls Barrow to get the dragon stone, once I killed the first dragon at the watch tower i went on to meet the Grey beards where i first learned my name as Ysmir. (You can chose any name just as Ysmir in front and use 3 dragon words to explain yourself)

I get the horn back, blew off Delphine and took it straight to the grey beards and did the Words of Power quests until dragon attacks became so common i couldnt stand on the sidelines anymore. I play as if the Thalmor are a much greater threat then they really are, so i must keep a very low profile, Delphine is the cause of this fear so when go to the Riften I am undercover and i made a deal with Brynjolf at the beginning to help him restore the theifs guild, once i finished this which takes the longest i got esbern and continued the main quest again, when sent to the college to get the elder scroll i did the same thing, when i finish this i will continue the main quest, remember you play this as any race with an class, I am a warrior and i was an archer in the theives guild and was a warrior in the college, talk to every one in town, I like to do small quest on my way to a main quests location, I map out a route and head out at first light, sleep 8 to 10 hours a night. hope this helps