Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
You don't have opinions on the internet. It still doesn't change the fact the the Stormies are lost, Ulfric is a greedy bastard and he will drag the Empire and Skyrim into peril.
I believe I just did voice my opinion on the internet?? It's a miracle...Anyway, you mentioned earlier that you and ? couldn't help a blind man if he couldn't see the light??? I always thought that to be blind is to be unable to see anything, light included. Oh, and GO THE STORMCLOAKS:D

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I believe I just did voice my opinion on the internet?? It's a miracle...Anyway, you mentioned earlier that you and ? couldn't help a blind man if he couldn't see the light??? I always thought that to be blind is to be unable to see anything, light included. Oh, and GO THE STORMCLOAKS:D

Metaphors.

And please explain to me how relevant is what you are trying to point out. The title explains it all, we are here to debate the Imps and the Stormies,

Epic Keith

I just wanted to point out that the Stormcloaks rule and the Empire is boring and pl***:D

Yeah, we'll see about that when Ulfric rapes every woman in Solitude and drinks the best mouth. He's a liar and a barbarian. A Thalmor agent. You do realize how powerful the Empire is. Want to know why the great war started?

A Thalmor dude came to the Emperor with a cart, he asked the Emperor to give up Hammerfell, ban the worship of Talos, disband the Blades and more. The Emperor refused despite his generals warnings. The Elves lifted a cloak that covered the cart and out came a hundred heads that fell before the Emperor's feet. The heads of every Blade
agent in Valenwood and Elsenwr. The Imperial forces were scattered and weak but they managed to hold Cyrodil.

You realize an independent Skyrim is no match against the Aldmeri Dominion or the Empire. Next time you say the Empire is plops, you should remember the great war.

KingNLD

Enough of your boring propaganda! GO THE STORMCLOAKS:D

you talk plops to..... or than you say KingNLD has it right! and you send no picture of whiterun guards
who support the Empire! and woman in a mix of Wornsworn armor. (especially the right)

KingNLD

[quote="DrunkenMage,

Believe me or not he just not say that to me :/ on my ps3 and xbox well.
so facepalm. or how you call that. beside how many normal people and nord get killed for a love of talos
great work... facepalm 2

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Yeah, we'll see about that when Ulfric rapes every woman in Solitude and drinks the best mouth. He's a liar and a barbarian. A Thalmor agent. You do realize how powerful the Empire is. Want to know why the great war started?

A Thalmor dude came to the Emperor with a cart, he asked the Emperor to give up Hammerfell, ban the worship of Talos, disband the Blades and more. The Emperor refused despite his generals warnings. The Elves lifted a cloak that covered the cart and out came a hundred heads that fell before the Emperor's feet. The heads of every Blade
agent in Valenwood and Elsenwr. The Imperial forces were scattered and weak but they managed to hold Cyrodil.

You realize an independent Skyrim is no match against the Aldmeri Dominion or the Empire. Next time you say the Empire is pl***, you should remember the great war.
Yes
you talk pl*** to..... one than you say KingNLD has it right! and you send no picture of whiterun guards
who support the Empere! and woman in a mix of Wornsworn armor. (especially the right)
you talk pl*** to..... one than you say KingNLD has it right! and you send no picture of whiterun guards
who support the Empere! and woman in a mix of Wornsworn armor. (especially the right)
I didn't understand any of that crap you just said...My gibberish is a tad rusty:D You don't like the half naked women?..why am I not surprised

KingNLD

Yes
I didn't understand any of that crap you just said...My gibberish is a tad rusty:D You don't like the half naked women?..why am I not surprised

who what I do not like women in video games no thanx why i'm suprised that you love that. :/

Send a picture of stormcloaks woman and Stromcloaks guards these are empire supporters Whiterun you know? have you play that game?

KingNLD

King, What the hell are you trying to say

You know what who cares ;) common to discuss further:

Above is the newest so: from bottom to top

Perhaps, but not the Nords, they may be the glue that unites the nations. Hammerfell and Morrowind are lost to the empires influence, the Stormcloak may be the best thing to happen to tamriel in a long time.
Beantwoorden ·
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
in reactie op PlasticLawnDaemon (De reactie weergeven)

PlasticLawnDaemon 3 dagen geleden
There's too much bad blood between Dunmer and Argonian for a 2nd Ebonheart Pact. Though I can certainly see a Nord-Colovian-Redguard-Dunmer coalition (after all, the Dunmer were given safe-haven in Skyrim and Solsteim).
I'm not sure where High Rock and Orisinium fit in, though I can see Valenwood and Elswyr secede from the Dominion as both were invaded and annexed.
The Altmer have this whole superiority thing going on and are prone to genocidal aggression. Perhaps several commonwealths 2E-syle
Beantwoorden ·
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
in reactie op theBEARDEDcanuck (De reactie weergeven)

theBEARDEDcanuck 3 dagen geleden
I believe the time for empires in tamriel is over.
No more should one nation dominate all others, but they should work together as independant nations, like the Nords, Dunmer and Argonians did before the founding of the Septim empire.
I can see the Stormcloaks giving rise to the first commonwealth of tamriel.
Beantwoorden ·
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

<-- Stormcloak victory means they would have another nation hostile to them, Imperial victory simply means no more weakening of human opposition to them. Stormcloak victory is far worse for them.
Beantwoorden ·
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Exactly this. The empire has proven itself a match for the Dominion, the Nords are known to fight to the very last man (Victory or Sovngard!), and both know who the real enemy is.
Besides, this has happened twice before, and there's another variable to account for; The Dominion (and the Ayleid empire before it) has been slaughtered abjectly when faced with a separate Cyrodiil and Skyrim led into Battle by a Dovahkiin (Alessia, Talos, and now the PC). They do NOT want a stormcloak victory.
Beantwoorden ·
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

• theBEARDEDcanuck 3 dagen geleden
    <-- Stormcloak victory means they would have another nation hostile to them, Imperial victory simply means no more weakening of human opposition to them. Stormcloak victory is far worse for them.
    Beantwoorden ·
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Yeah, and the force left in hammerfell was enough to force the dominion into full retreat across the alikir where it took heavey losses to Alik'r warriors, we know the dominion commited all available forces to the war, as did the empire, but the dominion took far more losses, i'm not saying they shopuld have continued aggression right away, building up their forces before a final push would work, but that WGC did more harm to the empire than the war itself -->
    Beantwoorden ·
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Epic Keith

You know what who cares ;) common to discuss further:

Above is the newest so: from bottom to top

Perhaps, but not the Nords, they may be the glue that unites the nations. Hammerfell and Morrowind are lost to the empires influence, the Stormcloak may be the best thing to happen to tamriel in a long time.
Beantwoorden ·
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

There's too much bad blood between Dunmer and Argonian for a 2nd Ebonheart Pact. Though I can certainly see a Nord-Colovian-Redguard-Dunmer coalition (after all, the Dunmer were given safe-haven in Skyrim and Solsteim).
I'm not sure where High Rock and Orisinium fit in, though I can see Valenwood and Elswyr secede from the Dominion as both were invaded and annexed.
The Altmer have this whole superiority thing going on and are prone to genocidal aggression. Perhaps several commonwealths 2E-syle
Beantwoorden ·
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

I believe the time for empires in tamriel is over.
No more should one nation dominate all others, but they should work together as independant nations, like the Nords, Dunmer and Argonians did before the founding of the Septim empire.
I can see the Stormcloaks giving rise to the first commonwealth of tamriel.
Beantwoorden ·
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Beantwoorden ·
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Exactly this. The empire has proven itself a match for the Dominion, the Nords are known to fight to the very last man (Victory or Sovngard!), and both know who the real enemy is.
Besides, this has happened twice before, and there's another variable to account for; The Dominion (and the Ayleid empire before it) has been slaughtered abjectly when faced with a separate Cyrodiil and Skyrim led into Battle by a Dovahkiin (Alessia, Talos, and now the PC). They do NOT want a stormcloak victory.
Beantwoorden ·
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Beantwoorden ·
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Yeah, and the force left in hammerfell was enough to force the dominion into full retreat across the alikir where it took heavey losses to Alik'r warriors, we know the dominion commited all available forces to the war, as did the empire, but the dominion took far more losses, i'm not saying they shopuld have continued aggression right away, building up their forces before a final push would work, but that WGC did more harm to the empire than the war itself -->
    Beantwoorden ·
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
Nords glue the nation together? What is exactly you point? Not all Nords support Ulfrics cause.

Dunmer were given a safe haven in Skyrim? Perhaps in Riften but not in Windhelm. The Dark Elves of Windhelm would never join hands with the Nords who oppress and abuse them. It's like how potassium reacts with water, fire and fizzing. Yes it's possible for a Nord-Redgaurd coalition, if Skyrim had a just and smart ruler.

Valenwood seceded itself. They didn't trust the Empire and became much like an independent province before Summerset Isle took power. It's not likely that Elsweyr or Valenwood would break away from the Dominion as they have been allies for ages.

Work together as independent nations? Have you not heard of "United we stand. Divided we fall"? Obviously there would be no co-operation. Perhaps in politics but in war there would never be co-operation. The Ebonheart Pact was under one Nord King and their armies followed his command, hardly any independent nation working together.

Other then that I have nothing to say to all that ranting

KingNLD

Nords glue the nation together? What is exactly you point? Not all Nords support Ulfrics cause.

Dunmer were given a safe haven in Skyrim? Perhaps in Riften but not in Windhelm. The Dark Elves of Windhelm would never join hands with the Nords who oppress and abuse them. It's like how potassium reacts with water, fire and fizzing. Yes it's possible for a Nord-Redgaurd coalition, if Skyrim had a just and smart ruler.

Valenwood seceded itself. They didn't trust the Empire and became much like an independent province before Summerset Isle took power. It's not likely that Elsweyr or Valenwood would break away from the Dominion as they have been allies for ages.

Work together as independent nations? Have you not heard of "United we stand. Divided we fall"? Obviously there would be no co-operation. Perhaps in politics but in war there would never be co-operation. The Ebonheart Pact was under one Nord King and their armies followed his command, hardly any independent nation working together.

Other then that I have nothing to say to all that ranting

the Stormcloak may be the best thing to happen to tamriel in a long time. <--- this an imperial supporter
that gives to a free skyrim will be better :p

look i will speek to al you imperials i know you point oke.
and the Free and true Nords of Skyrim we now our's points!

Epic Keith

the Stormcloak may be the best thing to happen to tamriel in a long time. <--- this an imperial supporter
that gives to a free skyrim will be better :p

look i will speek to al you imperials i know you point oke.
and the Free and true Nords of Skyrim we now our's points!

And do I look like I care if an Imperial supporter said that. I was a blind Stormcloak supporter as well but my eyes were opened to the truth. Just because one man in a million says it's best for Skyrim does not convince me.

KingNLD

And do I look like I care if an Imperial supporter said that. I was a blind Stormcloak supporter as well but my eyes were opened to the truth. Just because one man in a million says it's best for Skyrim does not convince me.

~BloodRosesForAll Oct 2, 2012 Hobbyist Writer
Most certainly a beautiful piece.
I'd sooner side with Ulfric than call a puppet of the Thalmor "High Queen."
In spite of the extreme racism in Skyrim, I still fight for the Nords...and anyone else who calls Skyrim home and does their best to contribute to the land.
The Stormcloaks may not be perfect, but I simply don't agree with the Empire's presence for as long as they remain aligned with the Thalmor.
Their appeasement to the damned elves is just so reminescent of the real-life appeasement to Hitler; thus why the Empire won't have my allegiance.

~Garchompisbeast Nov 7, 2012 Hobbyist Photographer
exactly my reason for having my Redguard join the Stormcloaks

Epic Keith

~BloodRosesForAll Oct 2, 2012 Hobbyist Writer
Most certainly a beautiful piece.
I'd sooner side with Ulfric than call a puppet of the Thalmor "High Queen."
In spite of the extreme racism in Skyrim, I still fight for the Nords...and anyone else who calls Skyrim home and does their best to contribute to the land.
The Stormcloaks may not be perfect, but I simply don't agree with the Empire's presence for as long as they remain aligned with the Thalmor.
Their appeasement to the damned elves is just so reminescent of the real-life appeasement to Hitler; thus why the Empire won't have my allegiance.

~Garchompisbeast Nov 7, 2012 Hobbyist Photographer
exactly my reason for having my Redguard join the Stormcloaks

Elisif a puppet? Ulfric is a puppet. You probably never read the Thalmor Dossier regarding Ulfric have you. I'm no fan of Elisif but Ulfric is an agent for the Thalmor. Read this

Status: Asset (uncooperative), Dormant, Emissary Level Approval
Description: Jarl of Windhelm, leader of Stormcloak rebellion, Imperial Legion veteran
Background: Ulfric first came to our attention during the First War Against the Empire, when he was taken as a prisoner of war during the campaign for the White-Gold Tower. Under interrogation, we learned of his potential value (son of the Jarl of Windhelm) and he was assigned as an asset to the interrogator, who is now First Emissary Elenwen. He was made to believe information obtained during his interrogation was crucial in the capture of the Imperial City (the city had in fact fallen before he had broken), and then allowed to escape. After the war, contact was established and he has proven his worth as an asset.The so-called Markarth Incident was particularly valuable from the point of view of our strategic goals in Skyrim, although it resulted in Ulfric becoming generally uncooperative to direct contact.
Operational Notes: Direct contact remains a possibility (under extreme circumstances), but in general the asset should be considered dormant. As long as the civil war proceeds in its current indecisive fashion, we should remain hands-off. The incident at Helgen is an example where an exception had to be made - obviously Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial victory and thus harmed our overall position in Skyrim. (NOTE: The coincidental intervention of the dragon at Helgen is still under scrutiny. The obvious conclusion is that whoever is behind the dragons also has an interest in the continuation of the war, but we should not assume therefore that their goals align with our own.) A Stormcloak victory is also to be avoided, however, so even indirect aid to the Stormcloaks must be carefully managed.

See, he's an agent. Even if he is proved otherwise, that dumbass is playing into the Thalmor's hands!

The writer doesn't know that the Empire HAVE to suck up to the Elves. They need to let the Thalmor do as they please until the next war. You think the Legion LIKE the elves around? No they don't. They hate it.

KingNLD

1. i know just like my true Nord Brothers we have the same reason on that.!
2. it's not true that the thalmor think that.!! read elder scrolls wikia about -UFRIC STORMCLOAK-

Docta Corvina

2. it's not true that the thalmor think that.!! read elder scrolls wikia about -UFRIC STORMCLOAK-

But it is true - what Epic Nord quoted was the Thalmor dossier. It appears in the game, it's lore. Ulfric may be an unwilling asset as far as hating the Thalmor on a personal level, but what he's doing is in fact contributing to destabilization that serves their interests.

Epic Keith

1. i know just like my true Nord Brothers we have the same reason on that.!

You do realize that the wikia does not have correct information. If you want relevant information then go to uesp.net and Imperial Library

KingNLD

But it is true - what Epic Nord quoted was the Thalmor dossier. It appears in the game, it's lore. Ulfric may be an unwilling asset as far as hating the Thalmor on a personal level, but what he's doing is in fact contributing to destabilization that serves their interests.

Hi, about that you know what sorry personal sorry! :$

anwser on your Question, i think not if you play on his side he give you a lot of information like his right hand galmar!
he says: The Real Enemy of this land is the Thalmor but we most getting controle of our own land.

BTW: if that is true i never joint the Stormcloaks!

the Thalmor are not even loyal to the empire it says to that they mabye help the stormcloaks.
they are basterds tho's elfs..

Docta Corvina

Hi, about that you know what sorry personal sorry! :$

anwser on your Question, i think not if you play on his side he give you a lot of information like his right hand galmar!
he says: The Real Enemy of this land is the Thalmor but we most getting controle of our own land.

BTW: if that is real i never joind the Stormcloaks!

the Thalmor are not even loyal to the empire it says to that they mabye help the stormcloaks.
they are basterds tho's elfs..

Hey, no worries. It's okay. :) I know I have said things that didn't go over as planned. :p

I believe Ulfric and Galmar when they say the real enemy is the Thalmor. The Thalmor are everyone's enemy, and no one likes the Thalmor except the Thalmor. Even the Legionnaires will make comments about how much they hate the situation and express their disgust with it all.

The problem is that the Thalmor are very clever, terribly clever, and are apparently very skilled at turning Tamriel against itself so it is easier for them in the long run to regain and maintain power of their own. The civil war in Skyrim is part of their effort.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts