I decided what build Im gonna use, but..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xFusionx

So, the build that I will use is to be good as normal Vampire and in the Vampire Lord form.

But I cannot find the things im looking for..

I just wanted to know the things like what I necessary need.

Race:
Armor:
Weapons:
Skills:
Perks:

How many points into magicka / stamina / health

Thanks.

Nighthiker77

What difficulty are you on and what skills do you like? I think every vampire should have sneak and illusion, but everything else is fair game.

Just use whatever you want. If you are on master or legendary, you have to think a little more, but anything with sneak and illusion will work.

I would do:
Altmer, Breton, or Dunmer
Archery or Destruction
1hand, sneak, illusion, conjuration, light armor, and smithing.

You can make almost anything work, even on master, with slight adjustments.

xFusionx

What difficulty are you on and what skills do you like? I think every vampire should have sneak and illusion, but everything else is fair game.

Just use whatever you want. If you are on master or legendary, you have to think a little more, but anything with sneak and illusion will work.

I would do:
Altmer, Breton, or Dunmer
Archery or Destruction
1hand, sneak, illusion, conjuration, light armor, and smithing.

You can make almost anything work, even on master, with slight adjustments.

I don't really have a preference of skills and stuff.. Difficulty is on novice at the moment.

Nighthiker77

Then I would start with illusion(calm/fury) on deer, and kill them with conjuration (conjure familiar) or destruction. Weapon skills will level very slow on novice, and you will already be doing massive damage without even leveling up.

The only perks I would take at first would be in sneak (only 1/5, and probably muffle up to silence), and illusion up the right from novice to quiet casting.

Then play with archery, destruction, illusion, and conjuration before you use any perks in them to see what feels right for this character before you use any other perks in them. And get all the smithing supplies you come across.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts