• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brandon

lol yeah, if she's your gf you shouldn't really need to attend her work party for a "sure thing." The real question is whether or not there was an open bar
that just reminded me of my buddie. he acts just like farve from supper troopers at open bars its awesome. i hope hes still in the army and i run into him again.

brandon

haha, nice. She's getting better at sleeping lately, she goes to bed about 8 or 9 after she eats and sleeps for about 4 hours, wakes up to eat, then sleeps for another few hours. The problem is that I don't get home until almost 11pm on weeknights so she's already been sleeping for a few hours, which means that she's going to wake up in a bit.
yeah my son goes to sleep around 8 and then wakes up at 10 to eat and again at 12. then hes usually out till 6 its great.

o.7

I have a full-time job, do part-time IT stuff on the side and i'm married and have a 2 year old. I play when I can. Then the wife bitches and tells me to spend time with the family. The funny thing about that is when i'm spending time with my daughter, she jumps on the computer and watches her stupid Japanese shows til 2 in the morning.