Hunter limitation suggestions needed

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Yep hate it when followers push you about or block a door, or get right in your face while you're talking to someone else!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Stranger

Oh, and for the clothes, I've found that Mourning Clothes (Radiant Rainment) aren't half bad appearance-wise.

Stranger

That ends up as a dress on a female. So thats a no go.

Sent using my thumbs.
Really? Then I really didn't pay good attention in my last playthrough. :p
Oh, I think I've got it! The Hammerfell one! I'm almost positive it doesn't come out as a dress, looks freaking awesome (cape/cloak), and looks fairly light.

blade00

The Savior's Hide is a good light armor that you should definitely look into for your huntress. it not dressy, comes with good enchantments on it and fit your roleplay perfectly

lvillefan

The Savior's Hide is a good light armor that you should definitely look into for your huntress. it not dressy, comes with good enchantments on it and fit your roleplay perfectly

No Armor. Clothing only with the exception of hands and feet.

blade00

my fault, i read the op wrong, in that case like Stranger said the Hammerfell Garb works, or you could try Cicero's jester outfit or the Tavern Clothes