• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    If you wish to chat about the RP or sign up for it, do it here.

Signing up
    Post your character card, and WAIT UNTIL I APPROVE.

Star Gazer

Name: Isnar the Old
    Race: Breton
    Appearance: an old man with one arm and one eye
    Equipment: ragged trousers, black cloak, pipe, walking stick, his shiv, and his trusty iron war-axe
    Personality: always happy and in a good mood
    Bio: Isnar was crossing the border into High-Rock, like he usually does every year or two. The authorities suspected him to be one of the outlaws of the Reach, the Forsworn. Isnar told them it was a mistake, but they seemed sure they had caught an elderly tribesman.

blue 468

Name: Caius Valius
    Race: Imperial
    Appearance: Tan skin, athletic looking, a little facial hair, short black hair.
    Equipment: Steel war-axe,
    Personality: easy to temper but is very loyal to whoever he's working for. Once he's drunk he's an entirerly different person but will do whatever he can to survive
    Skills: Frost destruction magic(not really that good) hand to hand combat
    Background: He was in Riften trying to sell some skooma to make a little money, but the people he owed money to,the Black Briars. They then took him away and sent him to prison.

Well,
    1. Breakout of the Solitude prison. Lots of dead
    2. Evading law. Lots of dead.
    3. Collecting evidence. Lots of dead
    4. Big-ass trial, with perhaps a lopped-off head or two.

Some of us good, some bad. We are all trying to evade "justice" though some people might be locked up justly and others without much reason.

AtomicDonut

Some of us good, some bad. We are all trying to evade "justice" though some people might be locked up justly and others without much reason.
    Ooooh, so we can pick a side? I am still a little confused but I am starting to get it. We can be bad and go on massacres and stuff or we can be good and hunt the criminals down?

No. You are in prison for doing nothing, (good side) or you are in prison for doing horrible crime stuff (bad side). Both sides work together, breaking out, trying to get their sentences removed, but the group may splinter because of tension, or perhaps even the group starts killing off each other.

AtomicDonut

OIC. Sure, I will do it. Let me decide on a character and then I'll post their card.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
    Sweet, I've been waiting for an RPG to open up.

Character Name: Bolmag gro-Ushub

Race: Orc

Class: Archer/Warrior

Looks: When he's not in the cities normally conversing, Bolmag wears a burgundy/black raiment with dark red linens. Whenever he's out in the plains hunting and gathering, he's usually wearing a crudely-smithed armor made from the pelts of his first game, mainly dominated by wolves and deer. If, for some reason, he's in jail, he wears the Ragged Cap and Ragged Trousers with footwraps. Bolmag also has a small scar over his right eye, not quite rendering it blind, but the Orc still has trouble seeing through it.

Personality: Bolmag is basically a Lawful Neutral sort of character. He's been known to cause some trouble, but nothing as serious as a murder or anything like that. Usually, though, he's kind to people. Bolmag's also a frequent customer at inns, having grown a fondness for the fellowship that a good mug of ale can create, regardless of race or profession. Hates waking up early, though, and is usually cross if he does, but he manages to conceal it well enough that no one is offended.

Combat Prefs: A steel bow he picked up on his trip to Cyrodiil, and usually favors an assortment of arrows he crafts himself. If his enemies get too close, he usually just whips out a steel mace to finish the job quickly. Though, he depends on his mace more often than not, even if he's on a hunting trip.

Misc: Bolmag had apparently made the Markarth city guard angry for reasons he still can't decipher. After a few days of this, news had reached him of a murder in the marketplace: and he was being framed. Some conversations led to some scuffles which led to some MORE bloodshed, and now Bolmag is in prison.

Tyrone

Name: Vextus Evocatius

Race: Imperial

Looks: A slim, semi-tall, middle-aged man with short, dark hair and mildly tan skin. He would have definitive cheekbones and a long face. His eyes would be dark brown, as is common for imperials. The man would be clad in simple, black robes with a hood over him.

Personality: Vextus would often speak in a sarcastic, pompous voice. He prefers to not be bothered by company, preferring to keep to himself

Combat: Vextus uses magic for weapons, carrying a simple, black wood staff with him at all times. He is most comfortable when either using fire magic or summoning a familiar and sending it to do his bidding.

Misc: Vextus does not like the people of skyrim, and the people of skyrim do not like him. Many believe him to be a necromancer in secret, yet no proof has been given to them. He often prefers to keep to himself and try to not make a scene when he goes into towns to either stay in a tavern or sell anything he has found.

AtomicDonut

I am going to have to decline this RP, I will have to many already. Sorry :C

Hungry orc; sorry man. Know that i am not picking on you or anything, but i'd really like to see this RP being a good one.