• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kiindovah

Gray-Mane ftw.
So you're tired of everyone attacking you on sight, not talking to you, and being shunned throughout all of Tamriel? Well I'm here to help you with that.
  • Step 1. Go to any inn and ask for rumors (have to be a vampire) the barkeep will eventually tell you about a man in Morthal who studies vampires. Some text will come up on the screen telling you to go to Morthal and Find a man named Falion.
  • Step 2. Go to Morthal and find Falion (there should be a quest marker above his head). Speak to him about Vamprism (I don't know the exact dialogue) and he should tell you that he can help you, but you have to fill a black soul gem. (You can purchase one from him for 250 coin I believe)
  • Step 3. If you already have a Soul Trap spell, skip this step. To obtain a Soul Trap spell you can buy one from Farengar Secret-Fire in Dragonsreach (the court wizard). Or from the court wizard in The Blue Palace.
  • Step 4. Fill the soul gem. (Any guard or bandit should do.)
  • Step 5. Return to Falion will the filled soul gem and he'll do the ritual.
You're cured!
Or you can just join the circle (Companions) and become a werewolf, that'll automatically cure the vamprism.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts