How many hours have you played skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How many hours have you played skyrim?

• 0-50 Hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-100 Hours

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 100-200 Hours

• 200-300 Hours

• 300-500 Hours

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 500-700 Hours

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 700-1000 Hours

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Bitch Please, I'm Dovahkiin (1000+)

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

AS88

Staff member
I've had 4 or 5 characters with 100 hours or more, and countless other with 10-50 hours, so it must be well over 1000 by now. Getting a bit bored of it on PS3, but I'm hoping to get a PC soon and rejuvenate my interest with some mods :)

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I have probably logged 400 hours. Then again, I have probably rolled 20 characters too.....I get bored easily...

AS88

Staff member
I have probably logged 400 hours. Then again, I have probably rolled 20 characters too.....I get bored easily...

It's a registered condition named Restartitis. Don't worry, you're not the only one, all we can do is raise awareness.

:p

Joker

It's a registered condition named Restartitis. Don't worry, you're not the only one, all we can do is raise awareness.

:p

Sadly, I know about this affliction. It started when I saw the various character builds on this forum. While I have found my niche, I like to experiment with different skills, only to end up back where I am comfortable....... :D

Sean

lost somewhere
Probably around 500 hours too, I've only had 2 main characters which would be the first playthrough and my current one (which I've had since the horse combat update). I did make one other playthrough during my current one, but ended up deleting it because I didn't get into it.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Steam tells me I've played 447 hours, but I believe I had something close to 300 hours on my previous account, so 700+ in total for me. :p

I really don't know , but I do know I've worn out 2 brand new dic's and am on my 3rd . I think I'm over the edge , and out of touch . I'm retired and this game keeps me occupied and out of my wife's way :)

Joker

I'm obsessed. It must be at least 600 at this point and I only bought the dern thing in March! It's work & Skyrim - that's about it.

Yeah, same here. If my daughter didn't play travel sports, I would be up around 600 hours since February.....

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
They say there's over a thousand hours of play, and I did everything I could with one character. Every damn cave. Every Dragon Priest. All 24 Stones of Berenziah. So that's the first thousand...

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
They say there's over a thousand hours of play, and I did everything I could with one character. Every damn cave. Every Dragon Priest. All 24 Stones of Berenziah. So that's the first thousand...

That's amazing actually - - all on the same character! I haven't had that kind of patience with a single character so far.

Steam tells me I have played for 428 hours, but I had Skyrim on Xbox for about 6 months before I got it on PC, so probably edging toward 1000 total.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.

That's amazing actually - - all on the same character! I haven't had that kind of patience with a single character so far.

Steam tells me I have played for 428 hours, but I had Skyrim on Xbox for about 6 months before I got it on PC, so probably edging toward 1000 total.

I seriously bond with my characters. I left my first after getting to about level 22, because I finally caught on to the game. I'm on my third now, and I still return to my second on occasion, especially since I got all the DLCs. My first was a Breton, and she was fun. My second was a Nord. Skyrim gives Nords NOTHING, so I've had to work hard for everything I've achieved.

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
had 230+ on my first play, and wasn't anywhere close to done with the main quest, or most of the radients. Now I'm about 80 hours on my lvl 44. Deeper into the main quest line, but still TONS to do.

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
1000 at least. And if I wasn't playing it, we were talking about it at college haha.

Oren74

easily 500+ hours...was thinking the other day, only have solved the game once. You level too fast in Skyrim

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts