• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
im wondering how im doing and what i need to improve on
Im aiming to go for a custom build i came up with
which focuses on Combat Magic and Speech with everything Like Light Armor One-Handed Two-Handed Archery Speech Alchemy Sneak Heavy Armor Enchanting Destruction so im level 16 so how am i doing right now

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#37482

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
To be perfectly honest (and please understand that I offer constructive criticism), but why bother having two handed, one handed, and destruction magicka? Same question for sneak and heavy armor (especially at lower levels)? I will also say that I have my preferred style of play, and if you're having fun playing the game this way then keep on playing!

To be perfectly honest (and please understand that I offer constructive criticism), but why bother having two handed, one handed, and destruction magicka? Same question for sneak and heavy armor (especially at lower levels)? I will also say that I have my preferred style of play, and if you're having fun playing the game this way then keep on playing!

Well it was my first character and only character at the moment and i was just testing out and i was wondering what i should do with my skills

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
No worries, I've made at least 70 characters that I ended up not liking. Like I said before, if it works for you and you enjoy the character then go for it! This is a role playing game and you do what you like. Browse through the forums to see what other people are doing and get a feel for the playstyle you want to use!

Skyrimosity

I have fun killing a guy with a bow and raising him as a zombie to watch him kill his friends and then conjuring a flame astronach to finish the job. If it comes down to it, my blade of woe and curved Alik'r sword finish off whatever remains from the carnage.

Skyrimosity

I have a level 18 High elf and a level 5 Khajiit.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
This game has a learning curve to it. Like I said before, you paid for this game so do what you want. These forums offer advice on useful builds. I plan on (after my assassin and then warrior builds) to create a merchant toon.

Well i do have fun just exploring and i guess i would have fun doing anything that works thanks guys

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Might I just add one thing? Why not try to specialize at a method of attack? For example, I have a Wood Elf (soul stealer in my sig) that basically shoots everything down with my bow.

yeah i should do that most of the time i go in attack with bows to get their health down and close in with spells and or one handed weapons

Skyrimosity

Like I said, I have a high Elf and love to wreak havoc with my arrow, THEN my magic, THEN my one-handed. It's fun killing a guy then raising his dead body to watch him kill my enemies. and it's also fun slicing off their heads.

Like I said, I have a high Elf and love to wreak havoc with my arrow, THEN my magic, THEN my one-handed. It's fun killing a guy then raising his dead body to watch him kill my enemies. and it's also fun slicing off their heads.

Haha Awesome once i get that ability time to chop some heads