• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
lol, one of my hobbies in Skyrim, trolling Whiterun guards

Exelex

xD I don't know what it is, but Whiterun and Riften are the places I like to cause trouble at the most.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
lol, me to! Exept I do love to fus ro da those Windhelm guards standing to the sides of the main gate off the bridge every once and a while.

Exelex

Same here at the College of Winterhold. I don't mess around in Markarth though; tried it - failed. Riften is the best at night because you may have a friendly thief that gets caught and attracts the guards attention while your doing something.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
yea, the Markarth guards are real hardasses for some reason. Seems like they will swarm you in seconds if you try to fight them.

Exelex

The one thing I like about Markarth is that the first time you go there, you can backstab that Forsworn agent in the back and they don't even do anything about it, just saying "We'll take it from here". :D

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
lol yea, I shot that dude in the back of the head the second he drew the knife. I like how it lets you save her instead of just scriping her death.

Exelex

On my first playthrough, I literally went there and watched him kill her and then I thought to myself..."Maybe I should have tried to save her" xD

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Now Meben, you're sneak perk tree is tricked out, but not THAT tricked out. When a vampire ran his sword through your chest, why didn't you just crouch and go out of combat? Hmm?

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
*shrug* I gotta give them a fair chance don't I? Otherwise it wouldn't be fun :D

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Oh, I totally let her die. Not because she's a damn faithless Imperial, but because I was all "woah, she just got killed to death." And no, there is no inherent logic flaw in me, an imperial calling her, Margret, a damn faithless imperial.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
I did however kill Madanach and his Scooby Forsworn gang while they were leading me out of Markarth. Screaming Forsworn help me sleep at night :D

Exelex

Oh, I totally let her die. Not because she's a damn faithless Imperial, but because I was all "woah, she just got killed to death." And no, there is no inherent logic flaw in me, an imperial calling her, Margret, a damn faithless imperial.
I wonder what the Forsworn agent would do if I killed her first :rolleyes:

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
hmm... yea agree to disagree on that one. I don't really want to get into the whole Imperial vs. Stormcloaks debate. I killed the guy the first time though mostly just because I tend to kill things when they startle me, and he did so....yea...

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
I'm sure there are several Imperial vs. Stormcloak threads already.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
oooh yea, infamous ones. I just don't get involved in that whole mess. Some people get a little caried away.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Yeah. With some of the stuff I've seen on Steam and YouTube, I've seen more conclusive debates about abortion :p. You know Meben, I just realized you joined ten days after I did and you have over ten times my posts. I find that funny.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
that's because Bethesda crafted the whole civil war thing for there to be two sides to the argument with pretty equal positives and negatives. It really shows what a great and well developed game Skyrim is :D

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
That it does! I agonized over which side to join before siding with the Stormcloaks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts