Spoiler Hey Thalmor/Aldmeri Dominion :) (DB)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Actually vampires don't feed on dead bodies but rather suck out the blood out of living people. Hehe ;).

P.S : I decided to join the Thalmor again , mwahahaha! All hail the Thalmor !

~.~ lol I must've been doing it wrong.... with better vampires mod on my last character XD

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Fixing the broken image links :)
Talosrules.jpg

Talosmfers.jpg

Ru;indil I knew you were a Thalmor spy!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Raijin got confused between Necromancy and Necrophilia, the things he did with those Thalmor bodies... especially the males. He did things that would shock even the followers of Dibella.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
Behold the true rulers of Tamriel. Khajiit!
standalone

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim

The Thalmor is all talk... but when their severely injured they cry and plea for their pitiful lives. Yeah the Aldmeri Dominion is such bad ass. It's almost laughable if you stop and think about it :D
Those were clearly Thalmor prostitutes, not Thalmor soldiers. HUGE difference. You have some odd fetishes my friend

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
And the Stormcloaks don't?

No :)

Battle for Windhelm transcript :)

Tullius: "Secure the door."
Rikke: "Already done, sir."
Tullius: "Ulfric Stormcloak! You are guilty of insurrection, murder of Imperial citizens, the assassination of King Torygg, and high treason against the Empire. It's over."
Galmar: "Not while I'm still breathing, it's not."
Rikke: "Step aside Galmar. We're here to accept Ulfric's surrender."
Ulfric: "I'll never surrender Skyrim into the hands of a corrupt and dying Empire."
Rikke: "Skyrim doesn't belong to you, Ulfric."
Ulfric: "No... But I belong to her."
Tullius: "Enough! You are traitors and will die traitors' deaths. Stand down and face public execution, or advance and face summary execution by my hands. It matters little to me. Either way I'll be sending your heads back to Cyrodiil."
Galmar: "Well? What are we waiting for?"

(fight scene until Ulfric is severely wounded)

Tullius: "Well Ulfric, you can't escape from me this time. Any last requests before I send you to... to wherever you people go when you die."
Rikke: "Sovngarde... sir."
Tullius: "Right. Well?"
Ulfric: "Let the Dragonborn be the one to do it. It'll make for a better song."
Tullius: "Song or not, I just want it done."

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
I knew those Thalmor women loved themselves some Nord sausages :)

Perhaps Ulfric was sexually assaulted by Elenwen during the interrogation.
Now thats something we can agree on! Let me tell you, Elenwen is a WILD woman!
elenwen_by_drakkenfan-d4nbxt1.jpg

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Raijin : Ahem. I simply joined the Thalmor now :).

P.S : I only support the first Aldmeri Dominion , the one that was formed during TESO :D. All hail Queen Ayrenn :) !

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
My head... The last thing that I need on top of all the atrocities I carry is... blindness. -.-