• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
Hey guys, I'm going to be getting into morrowind and oblivion soon (already played skyrim for over 300 hours). I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to make a great morrowind character. I've read up a bit on the combat mechanics of the game (which apparently are really frustrating) and I used the character planner on inventivegamer.com. I'm going for a kind of spellsword guy with my own variation.

So basically here is my character:

Race: High Elf
Sex: Male
Birthsign: Atronach
Specialization: Magic
Favored attributes: Willpower, Luck (because its hard to get up and its key to all combat. I don't want to waste away as much of my life on missing attacks early on)

Major Skills:
Light Amor
Long Blade
Sneak
Marksman
Speechcraft

Minor Skills:
Destuction
Alteration
Restoration
Alchemy
Enchant

so basically everything will start @ 30 except for alteration.

I figure he will use magic and a bow (depending on the scenario) for ranged combat and then switch to a longblade when the time is right. Speechcraft also seems important since most people hate high elves in the game. Initially I wanted to use heavy amor for this build, but I want to use Savior's hide for its magic resist to help offset his natural disabilities. What do you guys think? :) any input would also be valuable. Also, what would a good name for this class be? I'm having a hard time thinking of something.

p.s. backstory wise, he was a wealthy newly wed. He and his wife were touring Tamriel for their honeymoon. Their marriage was slightly arranged, in that their parents had always intended for them to be married and they grew up with each other. In that way, they naturally fell in love as well. While they were in Cyrodiil, they befriended an Argonian. But he betrayed them and framed them for either murder or major larceny (haven't decided). They were both imprisoned in Cyrodiil's dungeon. For some reason, the emperor released him on one condition, that he would go to Morrowind and reform himself. He also used his wife, Auriel, as leverage. If he was good, she would be freed. But if he caused trouble, she would either be executed or kept in the dungeons for life. The emperor's reasons are more complicated than that, but that is my characters basic understanding of the situation.

HaxAras

Sounds Good To Me, Fits In With My Evil Argonian. Kills Things For Fun And Framing Somebody For Murder Sounds Like A Good Time.

Two Handed Badass Is The Class, Don't Have The Specs.

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
Well in D&D there is a prestige class called a Horizon Walker... They are sort of like a spell sword focusing more on Bow and sword... Sort of like a Ranger who loves to travel the land and explore, with spells. The build you have above matches pretty close

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts