Help with Brother/Sister characters

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jurgarik Greycloak

Techno master of Tamriel.
God I'd kill for a PC that could run Skyrim. It would be so great to use multiple characters like this... How I envy you people!

I am just getting into the Creation Kit, and it is actually kind of nice.

decided to switch the character builds. Elona will become a Vigilant of Stendarr/direct in a fight, and Jerian might become a nightblade/witch hunter/mage-bane assassin/tactical warfare.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
God I'd kill for a PC that could run Skyrim. It would be so great to use multiple characters like this... How I envy you people!
I like the idea above if you are on console and want to RP a sibling relationship. just devise a character that is a sibling of someone already in the game.

Also if you are looking to get a PC that is Skyrim capable, it doesn't require that expensive a system especially if you don't mind putting the parts together. In the US where I am I can typically build a system that is capable of running the game for $600-750 USD depending on what graphics level I'm aiming to run the game on. Not sure of conversion rates/tax differences off-hand.

Asiaxfani

I like the idea above if you are on console and want to RP a sibling relationship. just devise a character that is a sibling of someone already in the game.

Also if you are looking to get a PC that is Skyrim capable, it doesn't require that expensive a system especially if you don't mind putting the parts together. In the US where I am I can typically build a system that is capable of running the game for $600-750 USD depending on what graphics level I'm aiming to run the game on. Not sure of conversion rates/tax differences off-hand.

Yeah, I know. But right now I'm a student without a job, I literally have to spend every last of my coins on food and bills, and even then I often run out of money before the end of the month... As soon as I graduate and find work, a gaming PC is among the first things I'm gonna get ;)