• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I'm on PC and can't play the expac.

(Please feel free to harrass me on that with things like "Ooooh Boo Hoo, wittle Hargood can't play the new stuff " or " What, what? I couldn't hear you over the Awesomness of the new Dawnguard Expac I'm playing right now". ....I'll allow it :D )

But I was wondering if your Armor has changed now. Are there pieces that you have changed out because of stats, value, or just an awesome style? I'd like to know.

Are you guys using any of the New Stuff as your main armor now?

Well, for roleplaying purposes I ditched my Orcish Armor for some Dawnguard Heavy. Orcish is better, but I feel that a vampire hunter should look the part.

Allcomkid

After I finished the vampire quest line I got the Royal Vampire Amour which is pretty good considering it is light but I stole a Dawnguard Heavy helmet and boots just to top off my amour rating.

Adam Warlock

The Dawnguard Rune Shield you get on a radiant quest is nice.
It`s light but strong , looks great , does+10 bash damage to vamps, and has a cool looking Sun damage effect when blocking too. Much better than Targe of the Blooded imho.

When I`m not using mine(w/Deadly Bash) , I give it to my Dead Thrall Umana and she RULES with it !
I`ll bet a housecarl follower would use it to good effect as well

I also pretty much wear the Vampire royal armor when ether i am in battle, otherwise in cities etc i wear normal clothes to maintain that i am a 'secret vampire living among society'

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I'm using the Vampire Royal Armor for my Orc. He looks awesome in it.

Docta Corvina

I'm rocking the Royal Vampire Armor on my Imperial vampire chick. I think it looks pretty awesome on both guys and girls, though it's a little weird in a goofy way that Serana and I are twins now clothing-wise. Other than that, I love it!

I also love the basic Vampire Armor. I'm looking forward to getting the DLC on PC eventually, so I can retexture it ever so slightly.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
Royal vampire armour is fantastic, so I changed to light armour. But I wear the Aetherial crown and I don't know if that comes under armour.

Jacobhwrd

Lol I too didn't become a vampire for the first run through. I have an alt for that. I made the choice that my main was going to be a TRUE gun for hire in the beginning so I only take sides for gold. Vampires didn't offer me any so I now kill them.

PelagiusIV

When I first started it I changed to the Dawnguard armor just to fit the part. The armor was pretty cool, but not my favorite. What I do love is how they have different styles to the armor. There's 4 different Dawnguard armors. 3 lights, 1 heavy.

But once I finished the quest in the forgotten vale, and received the Ancient Falmer Armor, I instantly found my new favorite armor. I'm surprised no one else as mentioned it yet. It is so unique and amazing looking. I started a new High Elf character and tried to make him as close to a snow elf as I could just to use that armor.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Yeah, I'm the minority. It's strange that nobody here had any sence of justice.

Lol I too didn't become a vampire for the first run through. I have an alt for that. I made the choice that my main was going to be a TRUE gun for hire in the beginning so I only take sides for gold. Vampires didn't offer me any so I now kill them.

I will Never be a Vampire! You hear me?! Never! ...NEVER!!!!!!!

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
I usually use the Dawnguard Heavy Armor, but just in case I have a set of Steel Plate Armor I killed Uthgerd the Unbroken for to fall back on. :p