Gotta love alchemy & enchanting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

My character is completely a heroic warrior but when i used my enchanting and potions to make a ring to give me 700 magic points and a necklace for 30% destruction i feel pretty awesome that i diddnt have to spend any perks for magic if you feel like using some magic for a warrior

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Very satisfying, I imagine!

Prometheus100c

Prometheus
Sounds boring as hell(geting that op). Takes out the fun of the game. You sir is a boring idiot that doesn't know how to enjoy adventour games. Isn't it much more fun to play call of duty for you and your kind?

Don't get me wrong, but if you enjoy that playstyle then adventour games such as Skyrim isn't your thing.

jarif

Sounds boring as hell(geting that op). Takes out the fun of the game. You sir is a boring idiot that doesn't know how to enjoy adventour games. Isn't it much more fun to play call of duty for you and your kind?

Don't get me wrong, but if you enjoy that playstyle then adventour games such as Skyrim isn't your thing.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.

That's kind of harsh. I understand where you're coming from and I follow your train of thought, but some people really do enjoy being all-powerful. It's not that they're an idiot or belong playing other games, they simply enjoy doing something that's not your cup of tea.

jarif

That's kind of harsh. I understand where you're coming from and I follow your train of thought, but some people really do enjoy being all-powerful. It's not that they're an idiot or belong playing other games, they simply enjoy doing something that's not your cup of tea.
besides some people want to take a break from role play or something..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts