Gaulder Amulet Quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
I cleared Saarthal way before I started the Amulet Quest. When I got the quest I did the other two first before going to Saarthal. Since I cleared Saarthal though, it was empty with no enemies, and no amulet fragment. I'm wondering whether I got the fragment and sold it. Otherwise I have no idea how to get it from Saarthal. Any advice would be appreciated.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Did you check whether the amulet was still there, and do you have the Writ of Sealing? Also, what platform are you playing on?

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
PS3. Yeah, I checked Saarthal very closely. No sign of it. I think I'll check my companion and see if she has it or whether it's in my dresser or chest back at home.

CanAmBC

From Skyrim to New Vegas I roam....
I am having that issue too but here's the funny thing.. when I defeat the last "boss" all 3 he dies I go to retreve the amulet the arrow points to it it is not there.. this happend to me pre patch since then I been trying to clear up my Misc quest and go back and same thing happends.. funny thing the first time he was desinergrated now the remains are there but no amulet but arrow points in same spot everytime... things that make you go hmm lol