• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

keh'lin

So I bought this ps3 for Christmas, despite never having played video games before. I am thoroughly addicted to skyrim and love everything about it!

My son (he's 6) has a couple of lego games and he really enjoys them. Although he asked for a star wars game. He's a super fan.

We love the games but want some more variety, we bought sonic the hedgehog (I remember my sis playing this and never letting me have a turn lol) but I suck, and can't get past the second level lol.

any suggestions for new games that have minimal skill level, we are both new to games and kinda suck, that are similar to lego, skyrim or are starwars themed?

Also, I saw some alice in wonderland game, lame or good?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Well there are plenty of Star Wars Games & games like Skyrim about.
There is also Oblivion which was before Skyrim.

But if you are relatively new to games & want to play something similar to Skyrim & want something relatively easy then I suggest trying either Fable 1 or Fable 2. Although Fable 2 is the better choice, especially for people that are new to gaming.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I don't know much PS3 games but I guarantee that you will love Little Big Planet 2. It's like super mario except billion times better. The environment is beautiful, the levels are creative and characters are cute and funny. It's easy to get into, it's a game for everyone. I highly recommend that you try that one next.
Here's a quick video of what the game looks like

keh'lin

That does look fun! The characters are so cute lol

I also found a game where my son can be the sith so I think i'll pick that up. Thanks :)

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
That does look fun! The characters are so cute lol

I also found a game where my son can be the sith so I think i'll pick that up. Thanks :)
I really love that game. It's just so fun and the adorable characters and imaginative levels really makes me happy. I wish I could play co-op of this more often :[

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Well there are plenty of Star Wars Games & games like Skyrim about.
There is also Oblivion which was before Skyrim.

But if you are relatively new to games & want to play something similar to Skyrim & want something relatively easy then I suggest trying either Fable 1 or Fable 2. Although Fable 2 is the better choice, especially for people that are new to gaming.

Fable is a franchise exclusive to the 360, and he stated he has a PS3. Want some good exclusive titles for the PS3? Well, for your son he might like the Ratchet and Clank series, great games. There's also the Sly Cooper Collection. Little Big Planet, which someone already mentioned, as well as ModNation Racers.

As for you? Well there's The God of War series, you can get God of War 1 and 2 as a collection pack, God of War 3, and the God of War PSP Collection pack.

There's also the Uncharted series, three games total there.

Some other good ones are Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, also I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil 5 and BioShock 1 and 2. Also get the Ghostbusters game, tons of fun!

The PS3 has free online, which means you can play multiplayer games for free. One game that has a great single player as well as multiplayer is Red Dead Redemption. Which was the Game of the Year for 2010!

If you need any help, feel free to add me on the PS3. The name is CiroDraco on there. :D

keh'lin

I didn't know you could add people to your ps3 or that your could download sample games. I discovered netflix today, it kinda sucks lol.

Thanks for the great suggestions, Im going to check for a alice game sample and try some of the other samples as well :) maybe they have toystory 3

Tanya

Dragon Age is one of my favorites. I think the demo is on PSN.
Katamari is a cute game for kids and adults.
Little Big Planet is my daughters favorite game. She is 7.
Disney Universe is another cute kids game.
My daughter and I always have fun playing Lego Star Wars together.