• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
hey. I'm Mike, didn't post here for an official hello, but Im a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series, especially lore... I know obscure things about the game not the typical player would know, so anyone wanting to have a discussion about anything in the universe Ive been a player since morrowind, so lets talk!

aside fomr that I work at Apple in NYC and Im a grad at Baruch college in marketing. if not for gaming i'd be one bored guy helping people figure out what iCloud is.

Mac sucks btw. PC all the way. and Xbox. ;)

Woohoo! Another PC player! Nice. Welcome. There is one tiny bit i don't tolerate though; Lollygagging! So don't :p

Tosh Raka

hahaha! ill be sure not to. though i will repeatedly drop, re-read and place your book on a shelf. ;)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Tosh Raka! I gotta say, that is one funny and cool title for your intro. With all that lore you know, I see numerous fanfics and RPing in your future. But in the meantime, have fun here and happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

Tosh Raka

Greetings, Tosh Raka! I gotta say, that is one funny and cool title for your intro. With all that lore you know, I see numerous fanfics and RPing in your future. But in the meantime, have fun here and happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:
Thanks I wanna get into rp, just get busy sometimes and don't wanna let people down/delay a good story

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts