Found two free Daedra Hearts in Castle Volkihar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
Both were found in Castle Volkihar (the vampire castle). When you walk into the castle in the main room, the first room on the left will have a lot of alchemy ingredients in display cases. The second one on the right will have a Daedra Heart inside of it, and I think the lock is either expert or master difficulty.

The second one is found in the room with the entrance to the Soul Cairn. I believe it is on the left side of the room on the first floor on one of the nearby shelves.

If anyone else didn't know, there's a free Daedra Heart in Kodlak Whitemane's room in the Companion's mead hall in Whiterun. I'm not exactly sure if you have to be a Companion or not to get it without stealing it.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Also two new Jewelry items were added inside the castle as well, the Bone Hawk Amulet, and the Bone Hawk Ring. It's an a viewing glass in Harkons chamber up the stairs past the prisoner cage

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts