For players getting ready for Dawnguard

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skyrimboy89

"The ultimate rpg......er"
Ok so now that the Dawnguard is coming there is prepping needed for it, like which side would you choose where would you live if you became a vampire and how would you live? How would you prep for the download would you save gold for spending in dawnguard what armour will you wear while traveling through dawnguard and which weapons will you use? feel free to post pictures of your set up.

Adam Warlock

Can you play the DLC with an established character or must you create a new one ?

Adam Warlock

What would be the appropriate level a character should be before undertaking Dawnguard ?
Could you go straight there from Helgen ?

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Ten is the level Bethesda suggests. The minimum level. Though I suppose you could just lower the difficulty.

Savior of the Damned

Ahhh, random naked courier guy...we meet again :|
To prep for Dawnguard, I'm stocking up on dragon bones for crafting all them new weapons, n polishing my flame enchanted ebony bow to deal with them pesky blood suckers!

Mahone

To prep for Dawnguard, I'm stocking up on dragon bones for crafting all them new weapons, n polishing my flame enchanted ebony bow to deal with them pesky blood suckers!
Lol? Dawnguard is a new addition to the game, you seem as if you think it's only out for a few days. And yes, I know you want to be the first to have dragonscale weapons.

^^Im with the above guy, stacking dragon bones and scales for these supposed dragon weapons

^^New dragon armor and dragon weapons :D

Isaiah

Listener
Does anybody else think Bethesda should make new wings for the Vampire Lord? Did anybody else sell their Elder Scroll to that Orc guy in the college of Winterhold?

^^most people do because it gets glitched in their inventory.

And wings for the Vampires? Vampires dont have wings

ghost311

Slice
Does anybody else think Bethesda should make new wings for the Vampire Lord? Did anybody else sell their Elder Scroll to that Orc guy in the college of Winterhold?
Thank you i hate that 20 pound useless thing now i can get rid of it.

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
I created a new character for Dawnguard a few days ago. Haven't really done any big quests yet, I just walk around, killing bandits and levelling up. Would like to be at least 25 before Dawnguard so that I can jump right into it when it arrives :D