• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

DragonSlayer798

A Blade In The Shadows
The nightmares still haunt me. I can still hear the people of Whiterun. That was the day i became a werewolf, the day.......hell broke loose. It was the 1st of Morning Star, I could hear Skyjor's warning that i all but ignored. "Try to overcome your hunger and follow us to the wilds." I disobeyed, I let my rage and thirst for blood take over and slaughtered everyone. Whiterun is nothing but a ghost town now. I want nothing more than to write my wrongs, but alas i can not. Now i'm cursed, cursed to walk Skyrim as a beast and not as a man. Even now i can feel the moon's song lure me to that state of mind. I blame no one but myself. If hadn't become a werewolf those people would of lived and now........now i......now i am nothing but a bloodthirsty beast who can never be human again. May the gods forgive me, and may Hircine welcome me with open arms.

Lithien

When i turned in a werewolf, I almost kill everyone too, but luckly I didn't.
Nice story!