• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tat2teel

I'm digging my Heavy Armor Sword and Board Warrior, who dabbles in restoration. He also Rocks an 85% Magic Resistance, which fits his Mage Hunter Role

RoG Delta

I'm really liking my kahjiit assassin character. IMO it is a very fun and rewarding play style. There is nothing like sneaking up on a death overlord sitting in his chair and seeing that 30x damage go to work.

A jack of all trades character is also fun to play because you can adapt better to any situation than a dedicated player can. Twin souls is a very overpowered perk but you just gotta love those dremora saying, "there could be no other end" or "I will feast on your heart" !

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I have a nord assassin and an alteration mage. I miss the paralyze spell, but a bow with a chance to do so works just as well. :) I prefer being a mage since one doesn't have to worry about armor value.

Golgo_SPB

necromancer, stealthy mage, or archer... I like the idea of unarmed but it lacks in skyrim.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I made a wow style combat rogue. Sneak, one handed, light armor, smithing, enchant, being able to stand and take the minimal damage i recieve before they fall to spammed shadow wrrior dagger attacks..... makes me all tingly

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Anything stealthy, really.

But my pacifist Khajiit has probably given me the most fun and the biggest challenge in Skyrim yet. No killing. Anything. Ever. But he will not hesitate to steal whatever isn't nailed down, and has a particular obsession with fish. Love him so much.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
My favorite is when I write down all the skills and races on tiny pieces of paper, choose a race at random, and 6 accompanying skills. For instance:

Nord - Smithing, Destruction, Illusion, Block, Lockpicking, Alchemy. No armor aside from a shield, only damage dealer is Destruction. Can use Alchemy for health potions to help stay alive, and Destruction damage buffing. Will probably rely heavily on Illusion to stay alive, but can't use sneak.

Argonian - Enchanting, One handed, Conjuration, Restoration, Light Armor, Speech. Looks like a standard Death Knight/Paladin build, can either Dual Wield or Paladin style sword/Resto. No Smithing, so getting good at Enchanting and Conjuration will be important for melee damage soaking.

High Elf - Two handed, Sneak, Heavy armor, Restoration, Lockpicking, Light armor. No crafting skills on this one. You could go a Resto warrior, or a sneaky guy with giant hammers, or some combination of that.

I don't really like when I get one like Race - Pickpocket, Speech, Restoration, Light armor, Heavy armor, Lockpicking. I guess that could be your pacifist or unarmed guy.

I haven't played these builds, I just drew them right now. But I get a lot of great and interesting combinations that keeps the game very fresh. You could even limit yourself to 5 or 4 skills, or choose 4 of the 6 you drew to use.

Otar Killed Mah Dog XD

End Their Lives Quickly
I have another character it's a lvl 81 jack of all trades Argonian but not so much alteration because full legendary daedric takes care of most of that stuff