favorite anime series?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
Trigun, hands down. Followed closely by Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball Z (but only at certain story arcs), Lupin III, Kikaider, and Pokemon.

I want to rewatch Blue Gender. I ended up catching the very last episode on Adult Swim and vowed to watch the entire series. Never got around to it. Same goes for TenTen. Love the manga, though. Hilarious.

- Sent from my Pipboy 3000ix Vault-tec prototype

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
In no particular order. Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Deadman Wonderland.

They are in the style but I did love Afro Samurai and Avatar:TLA and Legend of Korra

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
69726.jpg

:D:D:D
Honestly. I can't recommend it highly enough...​
Oh I forgot about that one. Creepy, and one of the few anime I've seen that is set in the modern day and not all about kids in school.

In no particular order. Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Deadman Wonderland.

They are in the style but I did love Afro Samurai and Avatar:TLA and Legend of Korra
I have this thing where I can't remember the names of various anime shows, particularly if the title isn't changed to something in English, so I make up names. Sometimes I just make up names for fun, like Samurai Champloo will be called "Samurai Shampoo" and Elrond in Lord of the Rings is now called "Elf Daddy" because I can never remember the character's name (had to look it up here). :p

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Sometimes I just make up names for fun, like Samurai Champloo will be called "Samurai Shampoo" and Elrond in Lord of the Rings is now called "Elf Daddy" because I can never remember the character's name (had to look it up here). :p
Boss status

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Bleach is probably my favourite due to being a fanboy.

That aside Death Note & Full Metal Alchemist are two of the best I've ever seen.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
My favorite anime is Tenchi Muyo! (the older ones, though, like Tenchi Universe). Mihoshi rocks!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
My favourite anime free streaming site has ceased to exist. Can anyone recommend a new one?

FullmetalHeart20

Spice and Wolf is one of my favorites. Sure, it has a she-wolf demigod, but it boils down to a traveling merchant and his very human relationship with her. Just how they manage to make something so simple so entertaining...I don't think I'd even mind if Holo was human!

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Huckleberry Hound and The Adventures of Oggie Doggie and Doggie Daddy.