Explain your avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lycan

Forest Crawler
this guy is 'B REAL' lead performer from a rap group called 'Cypress Hill'
They performed a song many years ago called 'A to the K'

Since playing skyrim and being on these boards...I now know what this really means (arrow to the knee)

Funny as!^^

^<--Mine won't change and is self explanitory...

And if you don't know what a Lycan is...just leave now

S

SynnerLarkie

well i explained mine, but im changing it so now the new one is my 8 year old and his awesomeness.

SmokinBeatZ

Smokin beats record label,i am a massive house music fan and this is one of my favourite labels..none of the commercial stuff,purely underground!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyt

Oh well, I like Water and Electricity. Seemed like a fitting theme.

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
Mine is the sign for infinity, also known mathmatically as a Lemniscate. Hence my name Lemnisc8 was born. The 8 was chosen as it is like a sideways infinity symbol, so is like a slightly clever little twist (I didn't do it to be 'cool').

It's also a PNG with varied transparency, so in the avatar box you can see shadows, wheras on a black background you can't.

It's my artist name when writing and producing music. For anyone interested, it can be found here, and my facebook page is here.

It's unlikely any of you will like all my material as my style ranges considerably, but I'd be happy for anyone here to listen and post any comment!

If you would like to find out more, feel free to PM me :)

sdelivery

Mine is a blueprint of my car, a 2005 Evolution VIII MR, was a dream car of mine, and i managed to attain it before i turned 21. Cant wait to drive it again when i get home from the 'Stan next month.

Seethe

well i explained mine, but im changing it so now the new one is my 8 year old and his awesomeness.
Love your current avatar, Beach Head was my favotire GI JOE growing up.

My avatar is me and I'm wearing an Arizona Diamondbacks shirt. I love this shirt, not only does it show my love for Arizona sports but it also shows my love of a challenge with the slogan, "Anybody, Anytime."

AnybodyAnytime!.jpg

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Mine was me (for those who saw it) but then I killed a dragon that I felt really bad about killing so I changed it to become his champion and ask that no one kill him.

Tokishone

It's a photo I took in Colorado :) It was around 6:30-7am and the clouds were filling the gaps between the peaks of the mountains. it looked like the mouth of hell or something....
386507_127110624072908_100003219121075_130182_407469569_n.jpg

GDoe5

It's a pony. From My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Called Fluttershy.

A.Auditore

maybe...
its a hot elf girl i found off of the internet while looking up skyrim pictures (it was me awhile back but this one is nicer)

S

SynnerLarkie

mibne changes alot. but i like this one. its a nipple peircing bow :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts