18+ Exhausting Activities

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Mercer pushes Penelope up against the wall in the training room. Anyone could walk in at any moment. But, the Guildmaster pushes the through aside as he digs his hardened manhood into the inner thigh of the pinned woman.

Mercer ran his skilled hands up her legs, cupping her rear. Leaning in he nipped at her neck, biting and sucking on the sensitive flesh. "Mercer not now...I have somewhere to be..." Mercer ignored her plea, his hand snaking under her silk dress. Finding her panties, his fingers slowly pulled them down. "They can wait, I have an itch that needs scratching first."

Penelope's breath hitched for a moment upon feeling his fingers so close to her intimate area. Once again, she tried to plea for him to stop, "Mercer...someone could walk in..." The man only smirked at her, "Don't lie, you like that idea. That anyone could see what we are doing. It excites you, in a similar way the thought of someone catching you stealing excites you." Mercer rubbed his index finger against her heat, causing the woman to cry out softly in pleasure.

The woman's cheeks became flushed, her chest rising and falling erratically. As Mercer's finger slowly entered into her moist heat, her hands gripped onto his shoulders, as if she was holding on for her life. She tried to bite her lip to hold back moans, but the Guildmaster had expert fingers and he slid them in and out in a steady pumping motion. "Don't be so quiet, Penelope. I want to hear you cry out. Maybe your screams will keep others from entering in here."

Penelope finally succumbed to her leader, resting her head on his shoulder as he worked his magic on her. She still tried to remain quiet, his finger soon hit that 'spot'. She screamed his name, her body convulsing against his. Mercer pounded his finger into that spot over and over, driving the woman mad with overwhelming pleasure. "...ooooh Mercer...don't stop...MERCER!"

The sounds of footsteps approaching tensed up both the man and woman. They only had seconds to act, Mercer quickly drank an invisibility potion while Penelope sat at a desk pretending to write on a piece of parchment. She fixed her outfit as best as she could, her back would be to the visitor anyway. The young woman felt Mercer underneath the desk, hiding just in case the potion wore off.

"Ah, there you are lass, just checking to see if you were heading up to your client."

Penelope couldn't help but laugh nervously, "Um...yea, just writing somethings out first. Got...a bit distracted..." She felt an invisible hand brush up her leg, snaking back under her dress, moving it aside a bit. Once again, she felt fingers close to her nether regions, and not one but two swiftly enter into her. Penelope gripped the desk, her knuckles white as snow. Brynjolf caught her sudden movement, concern etched on her face, "You alright lass?"

"Yes...fine.." She kicked the shadowed man, trying to get him to cease the foreplay.

Mercer ignored the kick, leaning between her legs and taking a quick lick of her heated flesh. Penelope bit her lip, almost drawing blood. She tried to not look directly at Brynjolf, a blush creeping over her face.

"You sure you are okay, your face is really flushed..."

Mercer could only grin as he began to dart his tongue into her, licking up her sweet taste. Suddenly the young female Breton could hold it in no longer, "OH MY GOD!"

"Lass, what is it, what's wrong?!" Brynjolf ran to her side, but she put her hand up. "Just leave..argh...Brynjolf, NOW!" The Nord looked taken aback and hurt, "Fine. Let me know when you're done with your job. If you can stand my presence." And with that he stormed off.

"Damnit Mercer..." She reached down, grabbing Mercer by his invisible hair, "There was no need for that! Now Brynjolf thinks I'm mad at him!"

"He'll get over it.

The potion, finally wearing off revealed Mercer had undone his own pants. His hand wrapped around his hardness and stroking himself. He grabbed the woman, laying her down onto the desk. He thrust his fingers into her a bit more, before going to his knees and continuing to dart his tongue in and out of her. He gently nibbled her core, her own fingers gripping almost painfully into his hair. Her head was thrown back, his name once again echoing from her mouth.

Mercer ceased his tasting for a brief moment, crawling up onto the woman. Shifting positions, his hardness was by her mouth, and her moist area still near his lips. She glanced at him for a second, playfully yanking on it. "Hey!"

"That's what you get for what you made me say to Brynjolf."

"Just start sucking it, wench. Or I won't continue what I'm doing."

She decided to oblige him, running her small tongue slowly over the tip, causing the man above her to shudder. He kept his word, returning his tongue to her heated moist area.

Penelope wrapped her lips around his hardened flesh, rotating her tongue against the shaft. Mercer let out a moan, barely audible. She smirked and began to hum, yet again making the man let out more noises. He resumed to his task, thrusting his tongue in as far as it would go. They continued this for some time, their moans being muffled from their mouths being occupied and full.

Mercer soon decided the foreplay was over and plucked himself from the woman's mouth. Penelope knew what was coming, and she'd be lying to herself if she said she didn't want it. Mercer was incredible at sex, and one could never tell him no when he wanted to have some fun.

The Guildmaster went to his feet, positioning himself at her heat, bracing himself on the desk. He trust into her hard, her back arching to take him in as deep as she could. She wanted him inside her, and he wanted to be inside her. Her tight heat was like a drug for him. He leaned down to her ear, nibbling on the lobe. "Argh...you're so tight...I could have my way with you all day. Your heat...your taste...I love being inside you..."

Mercer continued to pound into her, knowing by now that she loved it and could take it. He grabbed her by the hair, bringing her to him for a rough kiss, biting one another's lips. "Like me inside you? Like it when I thrust hard into you? Tell me! Scream my name!"

Penelope's hands were at his rear, as if urging him to go into deeper. "Yes Mercer! You're...OOOOH...so good...MERCER HARDER!"

He could feel her nearing the edge, and he slowed down a bit, knowing it would drive her insane. And the slowed down pace was like torture, her running all over his body, begging him to go faster. "Mercer...please...faster...so close..."

"Patience, my dear. I'll give you what you want in time."He was now pulling fully out of her and pushing back in. Hitting that spot over and over again with pin point accuracy.

He decided it was time to give her what she wanted. Returning to his fast and steady pace, he slammed into her repeatedly. Her hands gripped his sides as she felt she was slipping over the edge. Mercer grinned down at her, "If you want to come, now's the time to do it..." He than kissed down her neck, his thrusts stroking her on the inside. Penelope finally gave in to the sensations he was giving her, her tight wet heat clutching around his hardened manhood.

"OH MERCER!"

Mercer looked down at her as she rode the last waves of her orgasm. A genuine smile spread across his face, with a few more thrusts, Mercer followed Penelope's lead, erupting inside her. He laid his head upon her chest, the afternoon's activities having tired both of them out.

"If we keep doing this, you know we're running the risk of..." Mercer shot up, glaring at her. "Don't even start that, woman. It won't happen so don't worry about it. Now get yourself fixed up and get to your client, I'm done with you."

"Fine! Don't be a bitch about it Mercer." She pushed the man off of her, quickly fixed herself and strolled out of the room. Leaving the Breton man with his pants still down.

-Fin-

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Some, uhhh.. gosh story you got there.

Lol, poor Brynjolf never getting any love him self.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Jersey strikes again :D