• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    I'd stay away from the vamp as well lol, and i didn't do that :p

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: True enough. Torbjorn wouldn't want Belwas to see him as a beast, though so he'll probably try to get away. Sorry I can't think of any werewolf combat right now :L
    If you wanna set the scene I'll work with it

Google

Shadow-Tail looked on as Torbjorn transformed again. "He is getting to comfortable with his beast self for his own good." He though to himself. However, he was still willing to fight with it's help. He turned to the battle and prepared to asset his comrades.

Ooc: Shadow-Tail has a thing against vampires and werewolves. So there may be a future conflict between him and Torbjorn.

As Belwas made progress, the scene became visible. Well over 20 falmer were pursuing a furry shadow. Belwas roared and ran, but he was getting more tired with every step. As he reached the outer perimeter, he sent a falmer head flying, but then he was surrounded by 5 more.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Ok I get that. I'm getting across that Torbjorn has gained control of his form after a few transformations, and now the pain is nullified and he's more aware when he's a werewolf.

Torbjorn sensed Belwas' weariness, as he had gained more sleep than him. The hulking wolf charged into the frey with Belwas and and the falmer. He took out one, knocking him off his feet and pounced on the second, ripping his chest out with his huge teeth and his claws digging into his arms, pinning him down.

Belwas saw his chance and made a massive swipe, parting 2 falmer from their heads in one stroke. He looked at Torbjorn, and saw his features were preserved as a werewolf.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn forgot about the other falmer and was lost in a bloodlust. He didn't stop consuming flesh and continued to eat at the falmers arms, legs and abdomine. Of course, he hadn't reached the heart yet, so the falmer was still alive and kicking - it's cursing screams echoing through the halls

Suddenly, a falmer as big as Belwas showed up, clad in actual steel. Belwas shook his head, and faintly said; "no. No. NO!"

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn's eyes were drawn to the huge falmer, and like an attack dog protecting its master it leapt at it. Teeth and claws clashes with hard steel, and the hulking falmer backhanded the werewolf like a fly. Torbjorn helped like a dog in pain and hit the wall like a dead hamster. He fell to the floor and was unconscious.

OOC: Dead hamster? :L

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC I'm back!!!!!
    IC Lyle Runs Away into the dark looking for a way out
    "Darnit I'm trapped"

Belwas stepped back, his sword in front of his face, but the falmer wasn't planning to wait idly. He tried to charge Belwas, but was blocked by a glancing uppercut. Now he was close to Belwas though...

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    The falmer was towering over Belwas and his fate looked uncertain.
    Just then, a nord man jumped on the falmer's back and covered his eyes with his hands.
    "Get the legs!" He shouted while the huge falmer flailed about and tried to get Torbjorn off him.
    Torbjorn's beard was again matted with blood, and it seemed it had suffered several injuries and was struggling to hold on.

Belwas' blade lashed out with a huge swipe, and suddenly the falmer was falling, his legs cut off at the knees.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Unfortunately for Torbjorn, he was falling the wrong way - and he would be crushed. The falmer hit the floor with Torbjorn underneaf him, and the falmer/man thingy must've weighed as much as 2 cave bears. You could hear Torbjorn's ribs crack, and the only hope of a non-punctured lung would be the combined restoration magic of Belwas and Shadow-Tail.
    OOC: Sorry if I'm distracting the story away from the falmer

Here we go again, thought Belwas. He dealt the final blow to the dying falmer, and started moving it off Torbjorn. "Shadow-Tail, look at him. See to the small injuries and i'll help you soon."

Google

Shadow-Tail cut a falmer and half with a swing of his blade after it had lunged at him. "If only the rest of your race was as foolish as you." He said to himself. He notice Torbjorn was wounded and ran over to him. "What did you get it yourself into?" he said as he looked for the location of his wound. He found that it Torbjorn had some broken ribs and a some kind of injury on the inside of his lungs.. "Dawn! This would never have happened if you had not changed into a reckless beast!" He moved his hand over the wound and shouted for Belwas's help.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: When u heal Torbjorn do you think you could get him to come back from the dead similar to Belwas' affair? Only I was picturing it like the scene in LOTR 2 when Gandalf wakes up